New Experiment for Heat Protection

your experiences with Reiki
pradeep_shaktawat

New Experiment for Heat Protection

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello All,
My Present College Timing is 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM, one afternoon the temperature was very high (Over 41 C.) n i was on bike, suddenly one thought came in my mind that I should Protect my self by REIKI Shield for Heat Reduction.

Then i cover myself by Usui n Ayurveda Reiki Shield (Protection), and the shield performed very well.. within 2-3 minutes the heat reduces up to 20 % and after some time i feel Good Fragrance of KHUS.(एक ठंडा और न भूलने वाला एहसास).(Chrysopogon zizanioides) for 2-3 minutes. :Lv :Lv :Lv ...

next day I did the same, there is no Fragrance but heat reduction is same.

I Don't know that the Experience was Psychological or Real but was Very Good for me.

So plz Try it urself n post ur Experience here. :gL :gL :gL
Beeholtz

Re: New Experiment for Heat Protection

Post by Beeholtz »

Mr pradeep,

this experiment was very interesting and cool .I will definitely be giving it a try. I wonder if the same would work with cold temperatures.keep posting any new things you try . we must have been friends in a past life because I am intrigued
pradeep_shaktawat

Hi Brandon, :hI :hI :hI
pradeep_shaktawat wrote:I will definitely be giving it a try.
Good, n after that plz Post The Experience. it doesn't matter that it works for you or not (I M SURE THAT IT WORKS :) :) ), but if you try it then post about it.
pradeep_shaktawat wrote:I wonder if the same would work with cold temperatures
Yes, it will also work with Cold Temperature, but for that you must Use "SURYA SHAKTI", with help of power of The Sun we can reduce the effect of Cold.
so if you are from cold area you should try it. :gL :gL :gL
pradeep_shaktawat wrote:we must have been friends in a past life because I am intrigued

??? Plz Explain in Detail
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

I simply meant because I do the same thing sometimes. I experiment with reiki and try to use it at work to resolve problems or tension with customers. I fix computers for a company and I get some stressed angry people sometimes. and also I asked that god and reiki open my third eye and show me past.lived many times. finally.I get what are almost daydreams sometimes and just feel something or "know" that I know certain people
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Pradeep & Brendon,
Happy that you guys experiment.
I used to use the CKR & Tibetan DKM symbol in combination to do such manifestations a few years back.
2 CKR's in opposite direction with a gap(also known as Kriya symbol)
In between them the Dumo (Tibetan DKM Symbol)
Then visualize the Dumo transforming into objects or tools.
I hate getting wet on short walks so always used this to hold the clouds back till I reach my destination.
And lo it used to pour after I reached my destination.

Talking about past Life's, I was doing a Past Life session on myself yesterday. I happened to land in a previous life faster than previous times. In fact it too less than a minute.
So wanted to proof to myself whether it was me in a past life dimension or just a dream. I was prompted to shout. I asked aloud, "Who am I?"
I could hear my voice in that dimension and also in my wakeful aware state simultaneously.
Wonder if anybody has tried this.
Blessings.
pradeep_shaktawat

Thank you Gurdev for Sharing your experieance. :wD :wD :wD

i like The Kriya Symbol very much.. realy its very powerfull.
i alway use it insted of CKR.. is it safe or should i use CKR where requires.??
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Pradeep,
My teacher used the Kriya symbol more.
Even I prefer it.
It is highly effective in Manifestation.
I use it in all my attunements.
If you can draw them simultaneously with the third eye it doubles in efficacy.
blessings.
pradeep_shaktawat

Ji Gurdev.... I Can Visulaize and Draw All Symbols at my Third eye....plz explain the term Manifestation in relevence of Reiki.

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

To manifest means to bring into existence.
eg.
To manifest modality, healing chi-ball, a situation, materialize object or attunement etc.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

Very interesting thread!

I am trying to learn how to manifest. It doesn't seem to be my strongest ability. Currently, I'm waiting to hear if I'm hired for a job I really need (I'd rather open a shop for healing, but that's some time in the future). In our econonomy, jobs are extremely hard to find and I've been interviewing for this job for nearly five months. I'm hoping to hear Tuesday (please send good thoughts my way!).

When you do the manifestation exercise you recommended (thank you, by the way), do you draw the Kriya symbol on your third eye? Or do you visualize doing so? I'm very intrigued with any techniques.

Namaste.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille,
You have to visualize the Kriya Symbol & draw it with the Third Eye not on it. Just Visualization is OK but drawing is better. You have to visualize the situation with a positive outcome in between the Kriya symbol.
Example, you are already going to work buying newspaper on the way. etc. create a positive scene.
Finish with DKM & Gratitude.
You can even substitute the above method by just drawing Kriya Symbol visually. then the Scene, then continuously drawing the Kriya symbol on it many times. Finally DKM.
You can also draw the Kriya Symbol & write the Intention in between the Kriya Symbol. Below draw a DKM & put it in a Reiki Box.
If there is a constant regular Obstruction like a person or situation preventing the situation draw repeated SHK symbol.
Will do a session for you.
Blessings.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Steve,

Thank you for the advice, and I would appreciate a session.

I'm not certain I understand what you mean by literally drawing the Kriya symbol with my third eye. I'll have to experiment with that a lot. I find that when I try it, I keep finding my closed eyes roll around in the shape of the symbol. ;D It feels very strange!

I'll keep working on it repeatedly, especially tomorrow (it's a holiday here tomorrow, which is why I'm working to manifest good news the day after that, on Tuesday).

Namaste.