my experience with reiki

your experiences with Reiki
saffron

my experience with reiki

Post by saffron »

Hello everyone :F0
My experience so far and only being attuned to Tera Mai Reiki 1;
I have found for myself it gives me peace and comfort, when I have had treatment from a practioner I see colours and once I had a release of emotions, with a deep sense of peace that followed.
My cat loves reiki and had an injured paw recently, after reiki regular reiki treatment he healed quickly. He purr's when he is having reiki...
Also a neighbours bird was injured and we all thought he would die of shock, I used reiki, he is alive and well ;D
So animals seem to pick up on reiki so well.
I have been using a quartz crystal near my water jug and found a difference in taste, said to enliven the water, I have yet to reiki water, I have reikied objects on occasion.
I think the manuals on this site are brillient and thorough. :wD
I think this site is so ethical because reiki should be available to all of course we should all give back, I don't think one can be selfish when they on this path, because with self developement and raising one's vibration ripples out to affect the whole.
Love,light and peace
Saffron :F0
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: my experience with reiki

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Nicola,
Thanks for sharing.
Yes Animals respond to Reiki & esoteric energy more than humans as they have very few blockages & mindsets besides being more along with nature.
Objects are even more pervasive & easy to energize contrary to general thinking. The crystalline compounds even more.
The lesson for us here is to be more open,innocent & non-analytical to have the best experience.
Energised Water is a very good therapy & accelerates healing.
Blessings.