my two experiences

your experiences with Reiki
KARTIK

my two experiences

Post by KARTIK »

first experience is a experience i felt during meditation several times. i feel like i am dyng. my soul was coming out of the body. it was frightening.
and second was that i was attatcked by a black cat in a dream. i was bleeding . and next morning i saw my yagyopaveet(3 thread which a person wear which are the sign of ida pingala and shushumna)) broken. and i saw many dreams which were indications of future.
its 3:40 am now and i just saw a dream. a bad spirit again attacked me . i said light invcotion. i didnt let my faith go down by a single percent. then i reached some place. it was ancient time. their clothing was also differnt. i remember some wooden statues.i tried to come back but was unable but atlast i succeeded. but the main thing i remember is the moment i started coming back and the moment i came back it was a journey like in a dark tunnel. i felt my soul entering in body.
i want to know what is it and why i am seeing bad dreams? m i getting in wrong direction that makes me seeing bad dreams ?however i have seen these type of dream only two times in two months but these were powerful.
thank you :F0
chandresh_kumar

Re: my two experiences

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Kartik,

Bad dreams mostly indicate good future. Swami Shivananda has written a fantastic book on dreams' mistries. You may find that on Internet.
KARTIK

Re: my two experiences

Post by KARTIK »

Surely i will download it sir.thankyou for giving me the light.