My Experiences

your experiences with Reiki
GailNelson

My Experiences

Post by GailNelson »

Just a couple of experiences that really "stuck" with me:

Several months ago, not long after my level 1 Usui attunement, I started to notice that during my self treatments, my third-eye and crown chakras felt as though lit on fire while I worked on my heart. It was not long after this, that I really started hearing my guides. Now it's like there's a party going on in my head half the time. :)

More recently, my best friend's baby was born, slightly jaundiced. While a normal occurrence for a newborn, she still asked that I work with the baby a bit to help get things flowing. He's quite the personality already, the little one was very insistent that one hand never leave the back of his head, and the other one never leave his heart. This went on for about 30 minutes, until it tapered off and I gently told him that I needed to help mommy out a bit too.

I've had similar experiences where there seemed to be a strong connection between head and heart while working on someone, so I kind of expect it at this point. :) But I also feel it's necessary that I point out that at the same time I began reiki, I had also started working with Akashic records.
Saille

Re: My Experiences

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Gail,

You're a strong, nurturing healer. That's a very good combination, and you'll be able to heal many people who need gentleness. Those who find their way to you will be those drawn to you because they're fearful, and your patience will help them as much as your Reiki.

As for your Guides, those who offer Reiki do take on Reiki Guides. Before a healing treatment, if you call upon them and learn to be aware of their presence, you can better use the symbols, and they'll help you learn. They're wonderful at guiding your next steps, as well.

And yes, if you're a nurturing healer, and your Guides are very active with you now, your ability to work with the Akashic Records will enable you to serve others on many different levels. This ability is rather new to you, correct? You've been aware of them, but are now feeling more compelled to know how to help others in accessing them?

I look forward to your posts, Gail!

Namaste.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Gail,
That was fantastic. :wD
Thanks for sharing.
Your progress is very good. you are naturally pro active. that will help you in expanding.
Blessings.
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

Thank you both very much! Saille, you've hit the nail on the head! I have always been drawn to helping people, and soon after my level 1 Usui, I asked during meditation, "how do I know who to help? I want to help as many as I can, but I don't want to kill myself doing it, that seems counter-productive. "

The response has stuck with me:

"Those who need you will know you,
those who know you will seek you,
so help those who seek you."

Really simplified things for this over thinking Virgo.

As for guides, I have several that hang around, so to speak, and they brought me here. Yes, the records are rather new to me, and I enjoy having another tool with which to help heal.