Divine Reiki Light

your experiences with Reiki
priya

Divine Reiki Light

Post by priya »

Dear Friends,

I was reading a book called hand book of reiki and in this book they have mentioned a medidation called Divine reiki light. This meditation can be used just like a reiki box for healing multiple people, situations and even entire planet.

I have experienced a big surge of energy and I can see that this really works you can actually feel this .

The meditation goes this way.

DIVINE REIKI LIGHT [DRL] RITUAL:
* Request the Reiki, Reiki masters and guides to send you the Divine Reiki Light.
* Visualize the Divine Reiki Light as a very high voltage silver white light coming from infinity, and entering your Crown Chakra.
*Visualize this divine spiritual light coming down through Third Eye Chakra to the Throat Chakra to your Heart Chakra.
Project the DRL out from your front Heart Chakra in a cone like fashion. Like a conical beam of light emerging from a very powerful torch.
*Now see the intended healee, situation or event as small as enough to be covered by the DRL -cone.
*Now further enhanced and intensify the DRL by sending additional Reiki through your hands. Intend that Reiki should also flow from your hands to heal the objective covered by the DRL-cone.
*When you are satisfied with healing, declare the person/situation/event as healed.
* Now thanks the divine DRL with the attitude of gratitude *The frequency of the DRL sessions will evidently depend on the seriousness of the problem.

AFTER THE SESSION YOU NEED TO CLOSE THE SESSION BY SAYING DRL PLEASE BE WITH REIKI AND THANK DRL FOR THE HEALING.

I felt a little pain in my heart during this process and on referring the book it says having a little pain in th heart is a good sign which shows that opening of heart chakra and it would subside after the meditation.

Please try this ..

I hope this article would be helpful to all.

Thanks and Regards,

Priya
lighthope

Re: Divine Reiki Light

Post by lighthope »

thanks priya for sharing this..
expecting more gud articles from you..
:F0
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Priya

Many thanks for sharing this fantastic post.

Regards

Chandresh
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Priya,
Nice technique.
Heart centered healing is good provided one is unattached.
Use it more & more to perfect it.
Thanks for sharing.