What are attunements?

mohan
Administrator
Administrator

What are attunements?

Post by mohan »

Once attuned to Reiki, anyone can access this energy by just intention. It is amazingly simple techniques transferred to the student by the Reiki Master through the processes are called attunements or empowerment or sometimes initiations.  Its use is not dependent on ones intellectual capacity or spiritual development and, therefore, is available to everyone. It has been successfully taught to thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds.

It removes blocks in the aura and allows the healing energies that surround us to come in through our crown chakra and flow through our bodies and out our hands to where they are needed. They open the palm chakras and energy channels if needed and connect you to the specific Reiki Shakti healing frequencies. The attunements also allow us to direct these energies for specific purposes.

In Usui Reiki there are normally three levels of Reiki designated I, II and Master/Teacher. In level one people are taught history of Reiki basic techniques for hands on treatment for self, family, friends, plants, animals, food and water.
Level two attunes you to dynamic, multi-dimensional energy keys or symbols. These sacred symbols allow you to access many different levels or dimensions of energy. one learns Specific techniques of absentee healing.
Level three adds a spiritual or intuitive healing energy function and the ability to attune others to Use Reiki themselves. Psychic surgery and the making of crystal grids are also taught at this stage to enable the learner to remove energy blocks. There are different views concerning the waiting period between the attunements. I personally feel that it is a matter of personal preference. So we should listen our inner voice and then move on.
Being a Reiki Master is not a sign or guarantee of a person's moral fiber, upstanding behavior, or any form of spiritual development. Reiki Masters are as human as anyone else.
uttambsharma007

attunement me

Post by uttambsharma007 »

attunement Request Format

Name:    uttam banwarilal sharma   
Age (approximately) :    12 th april 1986, 21 year approx
Location:775, vishal nagar, isanpur , ahmedabad, gujarat, india
(e.g. City & Country)

Attunement Style and level: attunement to level 2
(Kindly Submit only one request at
a time go step by step, after attuning
to level 1 request for  level 2).

Why are you interested in attunements? ans:  to develop my self, if i am happy , everyone will be happy. if i am not happy, then how can anyone will be happy. so i want to make every one happy. i want to make my self  happy. i am tensed about my family, my father is used to drink , he is very sick. and many other problems. thats well , i want to surrender my self to god. so i request you to attune me. i am from india so i will say , " om shanti om"
(These energy system comes from Divine Source.
It deserves highest respect and honor.Your answer
helps us to know how serious you are about the
attunements.)

Additional information:  my  mobile nos is 9924003361 and contact address is  775, vishal nagar, isanpur, ahmedabad-382443, gujarat, india.  my blood group is O positive. i am studying chartered accountancy pe-2( 2nd year). hoping this information is sufficient,

(Comments & Questions)
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: What are attunements?

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Uttam,
You have posted your attunement in the correct format.
But you have posted it at the wrong link/thread and at a wrong time.

Attunements are held every 15 days. Master Mohan sends a formal invitation to  all member and it reads like this, "ENROLL FOR FREE REIKI ATTUNEMENT ON ..... 
You will soon get a fresh invite for the next Attunement date in a few days time on this thread.....Request for Attunements

Also its better to start the request directly with the Name section.  so on ......
take a little trouble & edit the instruction part. You can add personal notes & greetings to master mohan in the end.
This helps Master Mohan to gather data quickly without much trouble.
Thanks for your time. meanwhile feel free to ask any questions in the respective forum threads /links.
God Bless.
Last edited by hotice_steve on Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello and welcome uttambsharma007  ;D
I think that we are learning by our mistakes.
To say the truth if I am right I did the same when I first got into the THC.  :-X
It may be happens because we have the same blood type +0.hehe  ;D
Only please be patient as my friend Stephen told you and wait Master Mohans invitation...  ;)
I am sure that you will be amazed with your attuning and the abilities that will be opened to you and through you to your family  ;D

Light and Joy  :D

ps.I am asking permision to send reiki to your dad. alcoholism is a very serius desease...  :(
...or better post a topic to the "Distant Healing Request" it will be much more helpfull!  ;D
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Uttam,
the invitation for new attunements is posted. Try this link
Request for Attunements
Please Read this....
Before requesting for the attunements

I am sending reiki Love to you & your family. keep in touch
god Bless
wholewomyn

Post by wholewomyn »

Dear THC Family,

Is it possible to know our lineage, or Mohan's lineage? Previous to Mihan, I don't know who. Thanks :)
hans_w

Post by hans_w »

i'd like to ask some question. What time will the attunement start in each attunement session?
Tom

Post by Tom »

When asked I compare attunements with introducing two people to each other. Then when they wish to talk with each other they may do so in your absence. It is the same way with attunements in that you give a person a sample of the energy with the intent of allowing that person to connect with the energy again. It may not precisely explain the matter, but it gives people an experiential place to begin.
hans_w

Post by hans_w »

so, it means i can have the attunement at anytime in the attunement session since the attunement wont be affected by time or we need a spesific time to do that? at my first taught, i think at the attunement session will need a specific time, such as meeting people for something.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Hans,
Master Mohan will announce the Attunement List on the day of the attunement once its done.
You can take the attunement any time after that, whatever convenient for you.
It will probably be afternoon in Indonesia.
God Bless
hans_w

Post by hans_w »

aaah.. ok... that one is clear.. thanks a lot steve ;D
oklatinguy

Post by oklatinguy »

Hi Mohan,

How important is accuracy of the information placed in the Request for Attunement Section? For instance, I travel from time to time, so maybe I am not exactly at the specified location in my request when I call the attunement down. The rest of my info is correct. Do I need to update my personal info before the attunement is sent? Sorry, maybe this is a stupid question, but there could be some people out there asking themselves the same question. :)

Regards,

H. Torres
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Hugo,
Attunements are based on Intent. The Master has to be familiar with the attunee to direct the intended attunement. So the more accurate info you submit the better picture of the person in our minds. In your case I have a particular picture of Hugo Torres from Guatemala City, Guatemala. No problem if you are on the move, the attunement is for you.
By asking this question you became even more familiar.
Your own Photograph will further increase the familiarity.
Hence better directed & accurate will be the direction.
Basic idea is to get familiar.
Accuracy in providing personal information is to avoid confusion & also a good etiquette.
oklatinguy wrote:Sorry, maybe this is a stupid question, but there could be some people out there asking themselves the same question. :)
No question is stupid. I appreciate your attitude. ;D :wD
Thank you.
Be Blessed.