hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Feedback for Attunements March 31, 2012

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Lightworkers,
Kindly do feedback here.
Many congrats for the attunements.

During the attunements I have observed that most of the applicants having weak auras & Chakras. Kindly do all body position very frequently. Physical exercises or active Yoga also recommended for at least 4 times a week. All Lady applicants had a very unhealthy Throat Chakra. Kindly do healing there & take part in social & cultural activities.

On behalf of fellow THC members I extend Love & Light to your spiritual development.
:F0 :wD :Lv :-* :gL
Blessings
mehtakandarp

Re: Feedback for Attunements March 31, 2012

Post by mehtakandarp »

SHREE MOHANJI AND OTHERS

NAMASKAAR

IT IS MY HARD LUCK THAT DUE TO MY OWN SOME MISTAKE I COULD NOT GET KUNDALINI - 2 ATTUNEMENT. NOW I WILL SEND MY REGULAR FEED BACK REGARDING MY ATTUNEMENTS, MY HEALING PRACTICES, DISTANCE HEALING AND THE EXPERIENCES WHICH I FEEL.

I WILL SEND OTHER REQUEST FOR ATTUNEMENT OF KR - 2.

I WILL BE IN TOUCH OF THC REGULARLY.

THANKS

KANDARP MEHTA
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Respected Mohan Ji,Steve Ji and all,
Last night at about 11.30 I called down my Kundalini Reiki Level 2 attunement.
After about 10 minutes I felt energy entering in me and working inside.I felt my head pressed.Though nothing I felt noteworthy to note,the attunement process was strong.
Today,from about 11 am I began to feel my body warming up with mild headache and it became something very intense at about 12 pm.I lay on bed covering my body.As I knew it cleansing processes,I feared not and it was usual occurance to me after attunement.Till now the body heat remains but gradual comfort and freshness is coming in.Thats all.I thank respected Mohan ji for such a valuable gift to me.
jack

Post by jack »

mohan, steve, thank you so much. i do have to say that this attunement was quite different from my last. i sat down put on some soft relaxing spirit flute music called down the attunement as you instructed and i felt nothing just relaxed. i sat there for an hour to thje point my wife thought i was sleeping other than being really relaxed i felt nothing. she came to check in me after an hour since i told her it would only take about 30 minutes. so i got um and joined her and after about 20 or 30 minutes it hit me i felt the energy surging through me it made me light headed and dizzy what puzzled me is i felt nothing when i called down the attunement but it hit me hard about 1.5 hours later. thank you so much now i ave detox to look forward to. last time it wasn't so pleasant but well worth it. just wondering if it will be as intense this time. i will gladly send energy to those in need thank you so much for this amazing gift.

jack
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

I am truly grateful for having received this attunement, thank u stephen and mohan so very very much. I am thankful for your feedback , steve about my aura and chakras. Even though I've been doing self treatments at least daily and special throat chakra work, I still have a long ways to go for self healing. Years of self neglect I am trying to straighten out. I am also on thyroid medication too so its no wonder. :n0 I also will be more proactive on the forums, I just am a little shy and more so observant as I gain experience and knowledge.
Anyways for the attunement, I called it down at 10:30pm after I relaxed by listening to soft music and deep breathing. I used a great youtube meditation with the symbols that really helped me feel the integration more fully. I repeated the 'accepting phrase' using different words for about ten minutes. I then drew the symbols on my hands and they got so hot like they were on fire, although not uncomfortable. I also drew them on my forehead. Then I got a little headache but felt more centered and peaceful, as I was quite emotional throughout the day. The whole process lasted about 20 minutes. Today I feel a bit better mentally and feel stronger. My feet have been quite sensitive for the past few weeks also as I've been trying to stay grounded. Wow, I just have so much to be grateful for and thanks again for letting me be a part of this amazing experience! :yS. :Lv
:F0 sarah
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Thanks a lot for this attunement.

this time attunement was different i did not feel anything to note only just after 5 min i felt so sleepy tht i get out of chair and laid on my bed for around 25 min... so i was not sure that attunement was called properly or not hence i called again next day...so it was same 10 min of relaxation...

but when i do kundalini meditation i feel strong pressure on my third eye...

Thanks a lot for attunement

God Bless THC...
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Dear Stephen,

Thank you very much for your presious gift to us and I was really nicely surprised and appreciate your comments.
Maybe you are right that from the requests it is not visible how much we treasure and wait for this special thing and feeling. It is written that we have to use the form for attunements in the same way. I think that this is the reason all of us to send it to you in such a 'dry' way.
For me (and I am pretty sure for all of the people once touched by the energy) it means a lot. Even this word 'a lot' is absolutely not enough.
So - let me tell you about my attunement. I had to fly for a business trip on 31.03 morning. During my flight I thought that it would be a nice oportunity to ask for the attunement - high in the sky...
I felt the energy as different colored lights coming and leaving my internal sight. I felt relaxed and happy.
I will follow your advice about the troat chakra and self healing. Please, if you have something more to tell us, do it because for us this is very very important!!!!!!!
I will send energy and start answering requests for healing from tomorrow when I will be back from my trip.
Now you are my master - thenk you again from my heart with all the best wishes for Light, Love and Reiki! :F0
Bravo for your gifts to so many people! :wD
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

I'm sorry, but I just realized that I hadn't left feedback for the Kundalini I attunement!

It's interesting you point out the throat chakra, because communication has always been a difficult one for me. Although I do daily self-treatments, I have not spent extra time on the throat area - that will change! As others have said, years of self-neglect take time to straighten out! I am always curious to know what people see when they are doing the attunements! :) Thanks so much for the feedback and suggestions.

The attunement itself, was different than I have experienced before, and I'm sure that it's at least partly due to being Kundalini Reiki attunement this time, instead of Usui.

I felt strong pressure around my crown chakra, deepening into my third eye. There was also a warmth going down my spine, and I could feel, not so much see, a glow around me. I'm not quite sure how I explain that I felt it glowing rather than seeing, but I did.