*^*^*^*^*^...Ayurvedic Hair Oil...^*^*^*^*^*

ayurvedic herbs, plants, physiotherapy, naturotherapy,
use of herbal medicine in Indian traditional medicine.
pradeep_shaktawat

*^*^*^*^*^...Ayurvedic Hair Oil...^*^*^*^*^*

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Friends..here is the method of preparing a good hair tonic...for it following items are required:-->
[*] Iron Pan
[*] Sesame Oil [Black Sesames Preferable ]..............1 Lr.
[*] Myrobalan Fruit ( आंवला )......................................100 gm.
[*] Spikenard (जटामांसी )............................................100 gm.
[*] Bacopa monnieri (ब्राह्मी).........................................100 gm.
[*] Mistletoe (अमरबेल)................................................100 gm.
[*] Azadirachta indica (नीम)........................................25-30 Leaves.
[*] Hibiscus Flowers (गुडहल के फूल )............................20-25
[*] Water....................................................................1.5 Lr.

Grind all ingredients and mix in Pan with water, next day add oil to the pan and put on low flame,when you feels that there is no water is remaining in pan, turn off the Gas/stove

when the oil becomes cool or normal in temperature filter it with wet cotton cloth.

UR STICKY n SMELLY OIL IS PREPARED. :V: :yS :V:

NOTE:--->

[*] Store it In Glass Bottle, Don't Store it in Plastic Bootle. :n0 :n0 :n0
[*] Do Not Add Artificial Essence to the Oil. :n0 :n0 :n0
[*] Use it Daily at least for 3 Months.
[/color]

N FEEL THE MAGIC...

Any Query?????????????
Saille

Re: *^*^*^*^*^...Ayurvedic Hair Oil...^*^*^*^*^*

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Pradeep!

Thank you for this recipe. I'm going to be busy looking up all the ingredients, that's for sure! I've studied Western herbology, so I'm trying to learn Ayurvedic ingredients and healing treatments such as this.

I don't believe in things that are tested on animals or have a lot of chemicals. I use baking soda and water on my hair, followed by vinegar and water. Sounds strange to Westerners, but it works! I use only safflower oil for my body and hair, and love it. For dry skin, I mix in sugar and safflower oil in a jar as a scrub, with great results. ;D

Two questions, please.
1. For your hair oil, since I can't get the ingredients here, would you suggest adding sesame oil, and 2. what benefit does the sesame oil impart?

I'll have to see where I can find some of the Ayurvedic ingredients. So much to learn! How exciting! :rD

Namaste.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille & Pradeep,

Thanks Pradeep for taking the effort & time to share the recipe.

This is the best all season oil one can have for hair & scalp. Dandruff, Hair quality, shine, Color all is taken care off. Mostly used by ladies all over India a day before weekend holiday. Its very smelly
In South & west India they use Coconut Oil rest is same.
My cousins use a half of both oil.

Sesame Oil is considered most absorbent oil in Ayurveda. Coconut Oil the most antiseptic.
Sesame oil not only captures captures & holds the ingredients from the herbs but also has great penetrating properties on application.
The Myrobalam(amla) has many useful properties for hair scalps & somehow helps with eyesight.
Bacopa monnieri(Brahmi) besides cosmetic & curative properties help in activating brain cells. It is proven even he oil application helps in this cause besides orally having it in some form.
The pure Iron(not steel)) vessel is very important as it ensures the perfect Chemical changes
Branded oil using the same ingredients will come at a price in US. ;) I can give the online shopping link to purchase this oil via email. its really costing 3 times more.

I request Pradeep to post the recipe for Ayurvedic oil on Arthritis to help our old folks.

Just to add on.....
You can charge the oil & herbs right from start of preparing it. before that a small prayer of gratitude to the respective plants & mother nature.
Some Ayurveda medicine men start the charging the leaves/bark/roots before they pluck with mantras & prayer of gratitude to infuse energy & keep the working ingredients alive.
Blessings.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

Thank you for the information, and I'd appreciate the information on where to obtain some of the Ayurdevic ingredients and products recommended online, Steve--thank you.

I can't get new things at this time, but I make notes on all the things I'm reading, learning, tring, and exploring, and will make sure to keep the web site handy for when things ease up for me.

Namaste.

p.s. I appreciate all the information. I use safflower oil, and I find coconut oil works well on dry skin as well. I've never thought to use sesame oil as a part of skin and hair care. I can't wait to try combining these things! I'll report back if I find different results.
Nir_dhanak

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Dear pradeep ji thank you very much for the oil.
I was searching for this oil. Now i got it.

Take care..
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Tashi delek, Saille.
if all ingredients are are not available its ok, but three ingredients are most important 1) Spikenard 2) Hibiscus Flowers 3) Myrobalan.
all others are equally important, but these two are essential for healthy hair.
Steve ji Explain the herbs very nicely.

Guru Dev :--> Nice reply.... :)
Steve wrote:I request Pradeep
:n0 :n0 :n0 :o :'( :o :(

it's YOUR GREATNESS But, there is no need of Request......Just Give me order...Plz. u r my Guru n its not a good that Guru requests to hirStudent. :Lv :Lv :Lv

ऐसे जूता मत मरो गुरदेव....... :pN :pN :pN .

Well I will try to post the best recipe (which includes easily available Herbs ) as soon as possible.

Dear Nirmal i post This Recipe Specially for you, during the treatment don't use any chemical combination (eg. Colour,gel, so called Ayurvedic hina etc.).

n whats abt ur Dandruff and eyes????

Return to “Ayurvedic Herbs, herbal medicine & naturotherapy”