Chyawanprash

ayurvedic herbs, plants, physiotherapy, naturotherapy,
use of herbal medicine in Indian traditional medicine.
Saille

Chyawanprash

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

Although I'm still working on my Kundalini Reiki attunements at this time, I'm beginning to study the vast and ancient system of Ayurveda. I've touched upon it in years past, but feel very drawn to learn more of it, apply it, and integrate it into my life.

Awhile back, a friend of mine gave me a small jar she called chwamprash. It was a black paste and I found that not only, as she said, I didn't have even the sniffles, but I had more energy.

For a long time, it was in the back of my mind, but I keep thinking about it. In looking things up on the Internet I found out that it's an anti-oxidant.

I've looked at the forum topics and can't find anything on this. My apologies if I've missed a discussion on this remedy (is it a remedy?). I found a store here that actually carries a brand of chwamprash, to my amazement. It is, however, tri-doshic.

Is there anything that anyone would like to share with me (and others) about this jam-like stuff that I never forgot and find that I'm craving? :rD

Namaste.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Chyawanprash

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille,
You made my mouth water by the very mention of chyawanprash.
Its an anti-oxidative & balances tridoshas.So anyone can have it.
revitalizer etc etc lot more.
Its directly beneficial for chronic cold & eye ailments. Also improves apetite.
It major ingredient is Amla which we discussd in the Ayurveda Oil. Besides many other rare & vital herbs.
It keeps one young & active.Image
just give me time I will give you the best online guide & Pharmacy.
blessings

Return to “Ayurvedic Herbs, herbal medicine & naturotherapy”