Healing request for Misalignment of right knee

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
sonpari

Healing request for Misalignment of right knee

Post by sonpari »

Namaste dear Lightworkers,

I would like to ask you to support me to help Mr.Rajendra. He suffers from
Misalignment of right knee, and has a lot of pain.
He is keen to receive the holistic energy.
So please, Keep on sending energy for his highest good.
Thanks in advance.
Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
Sonpari :F0

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Healing request for Misalignment of right knee

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Sonpari,
Reiki on for the highest good of Mr. Rajendra.
I will do some affirmations too
Please have a look at this recent post which can give you a clue, if you want to do a hands on session. You can also try it at Aura level, distance healing & Psychic surgery visualizing the technique. Modify as per the requirements of the misaligned knee.
here is the link........
REIKI FOR SCIATICA, SPONDYLYTIS, SCOLIOSIS

God Bless.
Tom

Post by Tom »

The Quantum Touch system, which combines breathing patterns with energy work, is a system that combines well with reiki. The book I read about it says that it is helpful for healing structural problems by helping the muscles relax and bones to slide back into alignment. Of course, I don't know anyone who has seen this happen. It sounded like this type of healing can require hours of hands-on healing with the breathing pattern maintained the entire time. There is a tendency for one or more of the participants to fall asleep, too. That's another thing - if you can get two or more people to work together on the healing and get them to synchronize the breathing pattern, the benefits are multiplied rather than just added together. If the person receiving the healing can also apply the breathing patterns that is good, too.
decentgal

Post by decentgal »

Dear Sonpari
Healing on the way for Mr.Rajendra .

Blessings
Hina
sonpari

Post by sonpari »

Dear Stephen,
It is fantastic and informative post, thanks very much for your support.
It will help, we healers greatly.
Dear Tom,
Thanks for writing about Quantum Touch system, It is surely fantastic. i like this concept.
I also use Pranic Healing as Mohan has posted at,
http://theholisticcare.com/forums/viewt ... =29&t=1483
Dear Hina,
Thanks to you too.
Mr. Rajendra told me that he has a little relief.
I appreciate your time & suggestion.Kindly do send energy for
some more time.
Love & Light,
Sonpari :F0
decentgal

Post by decentgal »

Dear Sonpari
Good that he feels a bit relieved.Healing and light continues for him .
Blessings and light

Hina
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Sonpari,
Delighted to hear Mr. Rajendra's progress. Reiki continues for his pain relief & eventual cure.
It will be great if 2 or more channels do a hands on healing at the same time taking different positions & applying the various techniques simultaneously

• Here are some of my personal experiences with Healing of Bones.
  • I had the privilege of being part of sessions where the bones got aligned right in front of me.
    That time we were Usui Reiki 2 & accompanying our teacher.
  • About 15 years back I got electrocuted to a Television. In trying to withdraw & free myself I dislocated both my shoulder joints. My joints were immobile due to intense pain. Eventually I was cured after some days. But still both my shoulders used to give violent involuntary jerks & readjust when I tried to do something overhead or sideways shoulder length. This continued for many years. In 1999 my friend Venky a Usui Reiki 1 Channel did a few direct healing sessions on my shoulder joints. The left shoulder joint got completely healed. The right shoulder joint too improved 90%. I still have rare(maybe once a year) dislocation & involuntary readjustment of the right shoulder followed by slight pain below the anterior deltoid.
  • During the same period he healed a bone overgrowth below & back of the right toe. It was there since my high school days. This took a single session.
    Presently Venky rarely practices Reiki & is at Usui Reiki 2 level.
  • My family was very worried about the slightly bowed thighs of baby Diogo, My nieces son. he was 1& 1/2 year old. I told them not be too anxious about it & just wait a few days. I started to do Ayurveda Reiki, Karuna Ki & Usui Reiki regularly about 2 times a day. It was not on daily basis, but only when I got a chance. In about a weeks time he had normal thighs.
    This is very recent about 2 months back

The Pranic healing technique posted by Mohan is wonderful. I practice similar techniques but I have not graduated to Kumbhaka(Voluntary pause of Breath)
I have had a lot of interruptions in my Pranayam study in the practical sense. My nasal membrane is hyper-sensitive. Persistent cold & allergy. I face a lot of discomfort & pain when starting. I am not getting beyond that threshold. I know I will eventually be healed if I practice regularly. My irregular lifestyle is not helping at all.
I try to compensate by doing theta & delta level meditation by using Biurnal Stereo sound. I am developing custom made sound frequencies using a special software donated by a friend. I plan to sell custom CD's as per Patient requirement in the near future. Currently I use this during Attunement, meditation & Psychic surgery.

The Quantum Touch system is great. It is a well compiled book drawn from great sources. Helps in concentrating & amplifying energy at a spot. Great to overcome the threshold of a condition & aid in dematerialization which leads to healing.
A slight caution for members. Please don't try to force the patient to concentrate. It is preferable to reach their level. e.g. for a child try a story which will help him to relax steady his breath or choose a topic which the patient likes.

We will discuss more later.
God Bless.
rg12345

Post by rg12345 »

Reiki on for Mr Rajendras highest good.

Love and light
Reshma