Free aura cleansing

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
angelicdiamond

Free aura cleansing

Post by angelicdiamond »

Namaste!

My name is Wes, and I am taking requests for aura cleansings in order to practice Reiki. I understand that cleansing your own aura is perfectly easy, but maybe not all of you know how or are having a busy week or maybe you're surrounded my negative people at your workplace and just need a cleansing in a time of rest.

Even if you know how to cleanse your aura, I would greatly appreciate it if you allowed me to help you anyway. There's never enough Reiki love around :)

Information about myself (so you're not blindly letting me do something):
I am sixteen years old and ready to learn! Don't place limitations of my ability based on my age. I know I'm young and don't know all the tricks. That's why I'm asking for practice :)
I live in the state of Georgia in the USA.
I work very closely with angels, and if I receive any messages from your angels during the cleansing, I'll be sure to let you know!
I'm a developing psychic/intuitive, and I use intuition greatly in my healing work. Realize that this is not a reading, and anything I receive about you is spontaneous. I won't be using tarot cards and I won't take questions about your life or your boyfriend or job... at least not now ;) However, if you have a question about your aura, I'll try to answer it as best as I can.

For the cleansing, it's just a flushing , sweeping, and repair. I'll try to balance it for you if it feels... wavy. Anyways, that's all. This time is just an aura cleansing, so I won't be working with the chakras directly. At the end, I'll be sure to ground you :)

Just reply in this format for the cleansing (to help me connect with your energy):

Male or female?:
Adult(yes/no)?:
Favorite color(s):
Any problem of your knowledge and/or any questions?:

R&W or Ready & Waiting is a distant Reiki technique that I will use to do the cleansing so that you can choose whenever you want to receive it, and it will be waiting for you until you do! Accept it through intention.

Highest Blessings,
-Wes
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Free aura cleansing

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Wes,
You cannot offer such service here as yet even though you may be qualified for it.
One has to be familiar with you which we are not yet. May be you can offer it after prior permission once you a senior member.
You have neither updated your forum profile nor told us(at least the admins) much about yourself.
Your intentions maybe good but you should have asked for prior permissions from the admins Mohan, Rahul or me.
However you are free to send Healings to the Healing requests already there on the forum. You are also free to share your Aura Cleansing methods.
Kindly don't take it as personal. Its a general policy.
Anybody requesting such healing or sessions via private IM's or emails is doing it at their own risk and the http://www.theholisticcare.com or any of its member is not responsible for it.
Blessings