Post by oldrich »

REQUEST FOR ATTUNEMENT: Usui Reiki Ryoho Master/Teacher
by Oldrich » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Name: Oldrich Dolezel
Age (approximately): 31

Have you introduced yourself at the forum? YES

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement? YES

Attunement Style and Level: Usui Reiki Ryoho Master/Teacher

Why are you interested in attunements? I am a healthcare practioner who is attuned to level 3a of Usui Reiki and would like to empower others to help themselves, thus giving them increased control over their situations.

Additonal information: I have found Reiki to be very helpfull for everyone in the way of life.

After my attunement, I agree to send distant healing to the Holistic Light Sphere and at least two persons who have submitted a healing request at THC.

Love and Light,
Oldrich Dolezel, Seifertova 12, Blnsko, CR
Usui Reiki Practitioner Level 3

Private messageE-mail :odolezel@gmail.com
Tom

Re: REQUEST FOR ATTUNEMENT: Usui Reiki Ryoho Master/Teacher

Post by Tom »

The only place for requesting attunements is the official thread, which is done once or twice a month. I don't recall how often it is. When you respond to the thread you place your request there.

You are looking for the master level, so maybe you might consider Ole Gabrielsen's free Usui Reiki audio empowerment for Usui Reiki.

http://olegabrielsen.com/reiki/

Yes, I said audio empowerment. All of Ole Gabrielsen's attunements are sold that way through his web site. You just listen to the MP3 with the intent of receiving the attunement. In the case of Usui Reiki, you will still need a regular manual, which you can get here. The manual with the course just gives you very basic information.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Oldrich,
Kindly do a formal introduction on the right thread before having any kind of request.
Seems like you have not read the Attunement section.
Kindly post at the right thread.
blessings.
oldrich

Post by oldrich »

Thank you very much for your reply. You know, maybe my english is not so good and I dont understand exactly what i have to do if i want reiki master/teacher attunement. Please help me. I feel, it looks funny - everyone who can read could make it. I mean it seriously, for you is easy, for me not.
I enclosed my foto and wrote introduction today. Please tell me to where i have to put my request. I thought to the request for attunements section, or Am I wrong? I am confused now. :hI
Love and Light
Yours Oldrich
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Oldrich,
I don't think it was language problem, as your English seems fine.
You just didn't read the instructions.
oldrich wrote:I feel, it looks funny - everyone who can read could make it. I mean it seriously, for you is easy, for me not.
Please don't cry over this. this is wrong attitude.
Anyways Mohan has given his next attunement invitation. You can join.
If everything is said & done I want to move this thread.
Blessings,
Stephen
oldrich

Post by oldrich »

Dear Stephen,
thank you very much for reply and please sorry my "attitude". Actually I have already received Usui Reiki Ryoho Master/Teacher attunement from moytsa (mojca). She replied me to my personal email.
I was reading master/teacher manual you have here (from peggy jentof) and i have found something really interesting. It is about master symbol i received from Mrs. Dagmar Ambrosová from Adamov, CR, student of Marry Hall and Vilem Palan. Lady who initiated me into first two levels of reiki and a master a) level. In materials stated above is specified that SACRED master symbol dai ko mio is always the same, that cannot be changed. After I checked it carefully I have found it is really very different.
Anyway we were talking about it with Mojca and it is solved.
I want just thank you for this forum. I realized my dream, with your help. It was like under the waterfall of healing energy. Thanks to You and The I AM Presence.
oldrich