Enroll For Angel Reiki Attunement on 14, May 2012

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Enroll For Angel Reiki Attunement on 14, May 2012

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Light workers,
If you or someone you know, wish to receive the Angel Reiki Attunement kindly Enroll your name for the same scheduled on 14, MAY, 2012.
Kindly note that the Pre-Requisite for the Attunement is Usui Reiki Master. You can take this Attunement even if you are taking any other Attunement currently.

Kindly download The Angel Reiki Manual by clicking this link or right-click this link and use the save as option on the right-click menu.

These Attunements come to you as a Divine Gift of Love from The Holistic Care.

Please enlist in the following Format only... starting with your Name & Particulars. Exclude the brackets and whatever you have to add kindly write it in the Additional info or Why interested in the Attunement.

Attunement Request Format

Name:
Age (approximately) :
(e.g. City & Country)
Have you introduced yourself at the forum?

Are you at least Usui Reiki Master & Have you completed requisite study for the Attunement?
(study the manuals thoroughly)

Why are you interested in attunements?
(These energy system comes from Divine Source.
It deserves highest respect and honor. Your answer
helps us to know how serious you are about the
attunements)

Additional information:
(Comments-If you have already attuned to any Reiki modality, or similar kindly write down your experience with this energy)

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and send healing to Healing Requests at THC by posting and give feedback regularly.
If OK then only submit the post.
Thank you,
God Bless.
Cherry

Re: Enroll For Angel Reiki Attunement on 14, May 2012

Post by Cherry »

Name: Rumyana Lalinska
Age (approximately) : 39

Have you introduced yourself at the forum? Yes

Are you at least Usui Reiki Master & Have you completed requisite study for the Attunement?
Yes

Why are you interested in attunements? I am very interested in this attunement because from time to time I get some attacks and I feel as if sb or sth is taking my energy. I think that I have to protect myself and after that to use this special assistance for the other people around me.
Dear Stephen,
Thank you very much for offering us again this special attunement. As you adviced me it would be perfect for my case /protection against energy sucking/.

Additional information: Usui Reiki 3

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and send healing to Healing Requests at THC by posting and give feedback regularly.
OK
NewEarth

Post by NewEarth »

Name: Valeria Stelescu
Age (approximately) : 60

Have you introduced yourself at the forum?
Yes

Yes

Why are you interested in attunements?
I do not want to be pathetic, but God has given Reiki to show us once again how much He loves us.Everything is God.I get so God's love in me to always show it to others and to me with a deep respect.

Additional information:
I am Usui Reiki master,Karuna Reiki master,Shamballa MDH master,Kundalini Reiki master,Real Reiki level 2,Kundalini Reiki level 1(reattunement The Holistic Care)
Reiki healed me emotionally, and he healed me enough physical problems.Also, I have successfully treated those who asked me for help.

If OK then only submit the post.
YES
Need healing energy for my sister
by akash247 » Tue May 01, 2012 6:35 am 5 Replies31 ViewsLast post by NewEarth
Wed May 02, 2012 7:27 pm
Re: Energy and Angels to my son Victor

by NewEarth » Wed May 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Unblocked energies ,good luck and open mind ,Victor!

To all LOVE and LIGHT
:Lv :F0
adrianboodan

Post by adrianboodan »

Name: adrian boodan
Age (approximately) : 45
Have you introduced yourself at the forum yes
yes

Why are you interested in attunements? : i want to move on to level 2

Additional information:
(I was attuned to level 1 on this forum, i want to work my way up to level 2 and three eventually,I believe that energy healing would be the wave of the future once people get a clearer understanding of the subject and dissolve their prejudices and start accepting these new yet ancient beliefs. )