Free Usui Reiki & Kundalini Reiki Attunement Feb. 28, 2013

mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Free Usui Reiki & Kundalini Reiki Attunement Feb. 28, 2013

Post by mohan »

Dear Friends of Light,
If you or someone you know, wish to receive Distant Attunements,
kindly Enroll your name for Free Usui Reiki & Kundalini Reiki Attunement on Feb. 28, 2013.
Pls. read the 1.General Guidelines 2.Attunement Request Format carefully before posting a request.
Kindly do feedback, that may enable you to move to the next level.
I also ask you to join hands and help orphans in a number of unique ways. Let us give them hope and support to unlock their dreams. kindly see The Holistic Care Foundation
Regards with love and light,
Mohan

Kindly note:
1. Through this notification, you are invited to enroll for Usui Reiki and Kundalini Reiki (Strictly a single attunement level at a time). Those want to enroll for Ayurveda Pranashakti and SuryaShakti empowerment may visit Life

2.Read the instructions carefully before posting a request. If your request is not compliance with the policies and terms and conditions of THC, it will not be considered. If you post attunement request on the behalf of anyone, it is your duty to ensure he/she is well known about the terms and condition here.

3.Kindly enroll in prescribed format only & erase the bracket information if you are copy-Pasting. Also Please do NOT use "ALL CAPITAL" letters.
Thank you.
almanz

Re: Free Usui Reiki & Kundalini Reiki Attunement Feb. 28, 20

Post by almanz »

Hello Mohan
I have been attuned to Reiki usui level 1 and 2
I have been practicing reiki for 8 months i have sended reiki healing to many many people from different parts of the world i lost count how many people in other countries i have sended healing to.
I have done healing hands on family members and close friends.
I would like to be attuned to reiki 3 masters level because i feel i am ready to start helping people in this world to ease their pain and suffering and to also grow more spiritually in this wonderrful reiki practice which have changed my life.
I like to attuned people to reiki level 1, 2 and 3 in the future
To help them grow spiritually as i have.
I have introduced my self to THC
I have offer to send healing to people who requests healing here in THC. And have introduced my self to THC as well.
My name is Anthony Alejandro Almanza Ibarra
I am 41 years old, i was born July 19, 1971
My GENDER IS: male
And i live in San Francisco, California the united states of north America.
I would like to be attuned to reiki masters level 3 next time you will be given attunements on Feb. 28, 2013
I have also read the reiki masters level 3 manual
Thank you so much Mr. Mohan for offering attunement to me,
I will be forever greatful to you for attuning me to reiki 3 masters level.
In light and Love, Anthony Almanza
NAMASTE
P.S. please forgive me if i have already sended to many requests to be attuned to
Reiki masters level 3
As you know i am still new to THC and i am still learning how to get around this wondeful reiki THC site.
I am offering my sincere apologies to you for sending attunement request more than once.
Again, thank you very much for offering attunement for reiki masters level 3 on Feb. 28, 2013
Sincerely, Anthony Almanza
akash247

Post by akash247 »

Name: Kazi Abdul Ahad

Have you introduced yourself at the forum?
yes
Have you completed requisite study for the attunement?
yes

Attunement Style and level:
kundalini level 2

Why are you interested in attunements?
I have found Reiki very useful for myself and family and friends and want to further explore this energy and help myself and others.

Additional information:

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly. if, ok then only submit the post. gladly
almanz

Post by almanz »

Name: Anthony Alejandro Almanza Ibarra
Date Born: July 19, 1971
Location: San Francisco, California. United States of America

Have you introduced yourself at the forum?
yes
Have you completed requisite study for the attunement?
yes

Attunement Style and level:
Reiki level 3 masters

Why are you interested in attunements?
because my life has changed for the better in every way there is, I have also found Reiki very useful for myself family and friends and want to further explore this energy up to level reiki 3 masters and help myself and others who request help in thc and other parts in the world.

Additional information: i have been attuned to reiki usui level 1 and 2 would like to be attuned to reiki masters level
and i will also like to help humanity and send healing to whomever requests healing in thc
to help ease pain and suffering for people in the world as i have been helped once.
and eventually enroll for kundalini attunement 1 afterwards.
Thank you so much mohan for this attunement offering, i will be eternally greatful to you and THC for helping me reach masters level, also thank you for your patients as i have just realize how to enroll for this attunement i am requesting. I kept on enrolling to be attuned to reiki masters level the wrong way but i have just finally been able to figure how to do it. again thanx a million times.

i will go ahead and enroll to send distant healing to holistic light sphere as i am speaking, also joining hands to send healing and support to orphans as well.
in light and love, anthony almanza.
emelza

Post by emelza »

Hi
I would like to request an usui reiki level 1 attunement.
Name:emese(emelza)
have you introduced yourself at the forum: yes
Have you completed requisite study for the attunement:yes
attunement style and level :reiki usui level 1
ahmedtariq

Post by ahmedtariq »

Hi
I would like to request an usui reiki level 1 attunement.
Name:Ahmed hassan Tariq
have you introduced yourself at the forum: yes
Have you completed requisite study for the attunement:yes
attunement style and level :reiki usui level 1 n level 2
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Reiki Attunement Feb. 28, 2013

Post by mohan »

Dear lightworkers,
Glad to say that your attunements are done successfully and ready to call down. kindly see the General Guidelines for attunements. to call down the attunement.
After attunement kindly do Feedback to complete the Attunement process.
For certificates write to life@theholisticcare.com

It will be greatly appreciated if you support us in Holistic Orphan Care program
Also, would simply send your blessings to HOLISTIC LIGHT SPHERE (HLS). and include it in your daily prayer and /or healing session.
You may send blessings and healing to needed people. Kindly see Distant Energy Healing. May be plant a tree and save environment, or/and Visit orphan children and do something for them. etc.
Any random act of humanity is your payment in full.
Your healing is greatly appreciated in exchange of the attunements.
Offering energy healing at THC will give you more practical knowledge. Taking this step also brings the professional greater responsibility.
If you simply wish to give extra support to theholisticcare.com for the maintenance of this website. Your thoughtful support is heartfelt and greatly appreciated!
Kindly like us at Google plus and Facebook. :gL
Thank you and God bless you.
Regards with love and light,
Mohan :D

Anthony Alejandro Almanza--San Francisco,USA--Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
Kazi Abdul Ahad--Dhaka, Bangladesh--Kundalini Reiki 2
Emese--Cluj, Romania--Usui Reiki 1
Ahmed hassan Tariq--Lahore--Usui Reiki 1

The Kundalini Reiki offered free is Kundalini Reiki 2009.
The latest Kundalini Reiki 2010 will be offered at a nominal cost.
Please note that advanced training in Usui Reiki & Healing will be offered at a personal level with Chat/Voice support at a very nominal cost.
Karuna Ki (the most authentic available) will be also offered for serious Lightworkers & spiritual seekers.