Second Reiki Attunement

Your feedback is appreciated.
Sean

Second Reiki Attunement

Post by Sean »

Greetings fellow light workers... Here I am again posting some feedback for another remarkable distant attunement. Somehow in the back of my mind I thought my attunement would come on the 4th of April (Easter Sunday) however was VERY pleased to find it was set for April 3rd. I have this entire weekend off for the holiday and found myself cleaning my car and doing some extra need to do things around my home. I went through these personal duties fairly quickly in the AM hours and had the after noon to rest as well as call down this gift.

I sat down around 2pm Mountain Time and prepped through my usual meditation and prayer ritual. I light a few candles setup my incense and arranged a few stones on my special coffee table. Opened a window, Kicked off my shoes and began sat down on my couch, folded my legs and began to listen to the outside world around me.

The bird have been relatively active in my back yard this year and there chatter was rather calming for the mood. I started with prayer and blessings to my family, friends, co-workers and Mohan for the gift he once again so kindly gave to me.

Once finished i asked that the Supreme Architect safely allow this energy to reach me without disruption from any dark matter, energy or force. Once I felt content with my asking and that they would be fulfilled I called down my attunement.

After a few minuets i began to experience what some would call the sound of silence. My ears began to ring and I began to feel a smileing warmed surge through my body. Most of this energy was directed down my back into my legs. Then back up though the same path up to the top of my head.. Then back down and so on. This occurred for a time and seemed to increase and decrease in power as it went on.

I felt very much aware of what was going on around me and I almost felt as if i could hear things going on that where happening miles away from me. As the surging sensation began to subside I went from an "Indian style" sitting position to laying down. About this time a cool breeze began to blow in through the open window next to me In this position the energy seemed very intense but balanced enough to even out the temperature of my body. So much so that the breeze did not discomfort me.

For a moment during this i thought I had felt as I went to sleep for a long period of time. I thought this because when I awoke suddenly my incense was finished burning(Lasts about 45min) and I felt refreshed as if I had just awoke from a very good 8 hours worth of rest.

About this time I remember smiling from ear to ear. And thanking god and the spirits for a successful attunement. There is no doubt in my mind that I did infact recive this attunement. And again i thank both the heavens and Mohan for this gift.

Yours In Faith-

Sean Bailey
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Second Reiki Attunement

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Sean,
Thanks for sharing your Experience.
It was truly wonderful to read.
Be Blessed.
healingheart

Re: Second Reiki Attunement

Post by healingheart »

That sounded like an incredible experience! May I ask what type of Reiki attunement you received?

Reiki Blessings,
Heather