Kundalini Reiki Level I Attunement Feedback

Your feedback is appreciated.
healingheart

Kundalini Reiki Level I Attunement Feedback

Post by healingheart »

This morning at about 8:15am EST, I sat quietly to call down my Kundalini Reiki I attunement.
Initially I felt a bit of tingling in my left foot, then a bit of a dull ache in my palms and hands. After a while the sensation moved to the base of my spinal cord and felt just like a slight pressure, no pain at all. At one point during my meditation, I briefly saw the shapes of 3 people gathered (in my mind's eye), one red, one blue, and one green. Then, I felt my head fall back as if I was drifting to sleep, although I felt alert. My attunement took 26 minutes before I felt confident that it was complete, yet it felt like the whole process lasted about 10 minutes!
I did work with the energy for a few moments and it does seem to feel "different" than Usui Reiki energy, although I can't quite explain how. Usually when I self treat, I cannot feel the heat coming from my hands as much as other people say they can feel it when I work on them. Today my hands felt much hotter.
I also found that I was much more energetic today and got many more things done around the house than usual - which was a nice suprise!
Thanks to Master Stephen and Master Mohan for making our attunements possible. This has been a wonderful experience and I look forward to more attunements in the future, and sharing this wonderful energy.

Reiki Blessings,
Heather
(healingheart)