Kundalini III feedback

Your feedback is appreciated.
loveangels

Kundalini III feedback

Post by loveangels »

Thanks once more dear Mohan, for this attunement. This empowers me to send and give healing to all those who may be in need.

I sat on a chair lit a candle, incense and put on some music. I invoked my guardian angel, guides, ascended masters, mother mary, ... and then asked for my attunement.

I felt like as if a suction cup was pulling up the crown area of my head. Also energy around chakra number 3 and 4 back and front of torso. Like a pair of hands touching my torso, front and back. Some tingling on my hands and peeeaaace, all together nice feeling.

Before attuning I had a headache but 4 hours after the attunement it was really bad. I must say I hadn't got enough sleep for two nights. I went to bed with a humangous headache but I woke up fresh as a rose. :Lv
loveangels

Re: Kundalini III feedback

Post by loveangels »

One more thing, I have experienced an increase in my physical energy big time. I also feel Reiki very much not due to this attunement but since I started with Reikivit gets more and more intense. My hands and head feel the energy straight away when I ask to start a healing session or bring down reiki for anything.