Angel Reiki Attunement Feedback

Your feedback is appreciated.
dJoshi

Angel Reiki Attunement Feedback

Post by dJoshi »

Dear Master Stephen, :F0

Thanks for your kindness to add special technique in my spiritual path; I call down my attunement on Saturday night around 00:00 , It was a fantastic experience for me, initially I felt tingling in my whole body later I became into deep meditative state which came with vibration around me.

Whole session took around 45 Minutes and was feeling very cool and energetic, my palm was very hot something was pouring in my head, after my completion of attunement I was sited there for 15 Minute as i do not wanted to miss those moment. That session gave me enhancement in my energy and confidence level.

Next day on Sunday I felt very dizzy and light headed, might it was due to accumulation of more energy in my opinion.

Thanks THC,

Love and Regards,

Deepesh :hI
Kymeth

Re: Angel Reiki Attunement Feedback

Post by Kymeth »

Hi Stephen,

I would like to thank you for granting me the Angel Reiki Attunement. Although, I didn't feel anything this time, I did fall into a deep restful sleep which was wonderful. I have been suffering angst from knowing that I would have to be moving soon, since the home I lived in the past five years started shifting on the hill we were on. Walls cracked, the and the plumbing shifted days before we were able to get out.

So, I have been in the midst of moving from one area of Calfornia to another - some 60 miles south of my original location, and having to make many trips back and forth to move my treasures over the past 10 days. Please know that I found the attunement peaceful and restful to both my body and spirit.

Blessings,
Kimberly