usui reiki level 1

Your feedback is appreciated.
KARTIK

usui reiki level 1

Post by KARTIK »

sir,
thank you for attuning me.
i got the attunements. when i meditated i felt the energy and a great peace.i felt little vibrations and the i felt something on my palms may be strenthening of palm chakra. i can feel the energy in me and my palms .
thank you sir.
KARTIK

Re: usui reiki level 1

Post by KARTIK »

one more thing i wanna share is that i am facing a strange in myself.these changes are emotional. i am filled with love in me. i dont know whether its related to attunement or something else. i have no negative feeling for anyone not even for those whom i had hated throghout my life . my heart is filled with love. it relly feels great and i want to be like this whole life. i love everything that surround me. its hard to express but it feels great. :yS
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

oh i'm so happy for you, that`s wonderful!
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Thank you but i dont feel lyk that anymore nd i posted my problem many days ago but i am amazed that no one replied to that . My health is nt improoving and i started a new life with help of reiki but i am again back in the world of frustration.....
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Karthik,
I really can't understand your reason for frustration.
Its not necessary that somebody should comment all the time.
We are happy that you were happy. Just because nobody replied doesn't mean that you should get frustrated.
Please don't keep any attachments to results.
You developing yourself not to impress someone but too have a better life.
You could have taken the positive aspect that Eva did respond & was happy for you.
According to me if your feeling of happiness & bliss was true it wouldn't have changed overnight for such small reasons.
Please think many times before speaking out.
We all are happy for you.
Be blessed
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Respected sir i am not talking about this post i am havin some problems bt slowly m gettin over it nd i posted that problem where i post my all problems nd its headin is distant healing . One day i felt something at the top of my head nd after that i didnt felt as before nd then in next few days i fell ill. I give reiki nd use energy balls nd medicines but i am unable to open that block nd after that i think negative thoughts started accumulating in me nd that caused frustration coz before that i had not even single negative thoughts nd yea i felt some more things bt cant say they were true or not . I felt that i am getting into something bad nd felt very frightened specially at night before felling ill nd then i fell ill. I am medidating regularly nd making progress in my health bt i still can open my block. I want you to help me ....
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Karthik,
So you should have posted to that thread & not this one.
Anyways take time before jumping to conclusions.
take Care.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Sir ,I hav already posted my problem in that thread on 7 july. After waiting 3 days when i failed to get solution then on 7 july i posted that problem in that thread.