Kundalini Reiki 1 Attunement Feedback July 29th

Your feedback is appreciated.
Krystyna

Kundalini Reiki 1 Attunement Feedback July 29th

Post by Krystyna »

Dear Master Mohan many thanks for the Kundalini Reiki 1 attunement this morning. I placed my intention to receive this morning before work at about 4:30 a.m.
What I felt during the quiet time was energy at my heart chakra level. Once I noticed this there was a spontaneous release of tears.
Once at work,while I was having my therapeutic touch treatment, my healer saw a "tall, rock like structure" down
my spine; it was well grounded into the earth. She also "felt" a lot of heat at the heart chakra level; more so in the back than in the front.
I will conitue to sent Reiki energy to the Holistic Light Sphere and also find some people to send healing light to.
Namaste! Krystyna
mommagoth

Re: Kundalini Reiki 1 Attunement Feedback July 29th

Post by mommagoth »

Dear Master Mohan,

Thank you for your time and Reiki attunement. I woke up today, and opened myself to the attunement intent. About an hour ago, I was sitting, and suddenly felt a pressure on my head, like two hands holding or carressing my head, and a strong feeling of grounding. Now I still feel it, along with a third eye tingle all over. I feel surrounded by a strange new light . Many blessings to you!

Tina Duvvuri, Oregon.