Feedback for Rsui Reiki Attunement July 29 2010

Your feedback is appreciated.
mommagoth

Feedback for Rsui Reiki Attunement July 29 2010

Post by mommagoth »

Greetings Master Mohan!

(I originally posted my feedback under someone else's post by accident.)

I wanted to thank you for your time and gift of the attunement on July 29th. That morning I awoke, saying, "I am ready to receive the Reiki attunement today"....As I went on with my day, I suddenly felt a grasp on my head, as if two gentle healing hands were carassing my head...I then felt a surge of energy move down and out my feet. For the rest of the day I felt full of this loving energy. I went to work that night, and started to feel the emotional surges, or purges actually...since then I have learned to use Reiki on myself, and started practicing on my family members....I am continuing to study the manual, and hopefully will be ready for level 2 soon ..thank you and many blessings!

Tina D., Oregon
bradkaye

Re: Feedback for Rsui Reiki Attunement July 29 2010

Post by bradkaye »

Initially, I was unaware of any difference, but in the last couple days, I've been buzzing and intellectually really hot.

I need to master some higher meditative powers because I was tied to my notepad and voice recorder last night until 3 in the morning because I couldn't stop inventing things or seeing great perspective in things. That was after doing yoga, listening to Om, and trying to calm down.

Thank you Master Mohan. This is indeed a powerful community.