Usui Reiki Level 1 Feedback

Your feedback is appreciated.
chaewen

Usui Reiki Level 1 Feedback

Post by chaewen »

Dear Mohan,

Thank you ever so much for the attunements here are my and my sisters experiences.

I had intended to attune at the same time as my sister with some relaxing music and incense but when I return late from a visit to friends and was laying in my bed, almost a sleep, I (my subconsciousness maybe?) must have pulled in the attunement. What I remember most is subtle movements of my chakras and a connection with Light/love/Spirit (not sure how to call this). My experience was more of sensing energy unlike my sister, she sees everything. Since the attunement I've been channeling reiki quite a bit, mostly for self healing but also to some plants. I enjoy it very much. It was an excellent experience and I am very motivated to continue learning about reiki.

For my sister it has been a very impressing experience. To describe everything would take to long so I only give a summery. It started with a powerfull white beam coming from above, going down through her body. Then somebody sat in front of her with crossed legs, greeting her in a Japanese way. Then a diamond shaped white-transparent thing came down above her head. It folded downwards and from the shape two beams came, one down, one up. Then white rings coming from the diamond enveloped her body. Different coloured warm light came down. Then the person returned with a tray of spheres, which he threw into her body. Strong beams of white light came from my sisters hands. It gave a sense of joy, satisfaction and peace. Then her spirit stood up and moved her hands to the source of light and ending the attunement by kneeling as thanks.

Lots of Love & a :F0 from both of us,
Frank