Feedback For Attunement 24 October 2011

Your feedback is appreciated.
pradeep_shaktawat

Feedback For Attunement 24 October 2011

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Dear lightworkers,
Congratulations your attunements are done successfully by "Mohan JI".
After calling down the attunement & completing it, kindly give Feedback by replying to this post.
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Feedback For Attunement 24 October 2011

Respected Mohan ji, Thank You Very Much For This Great Gift on The Occasion of DHANTERAS

As it is an Auspicious day of "LORD DHANVANTARI" so First i Pray to Lord Dhanvantari then ask them to Clean n charge all my chakras and all Naadies.

Then i Call Down the Attunement.......n Presently Feeling Very Energetic.
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Dear friends,
I 've today called down Usui reiki level1 attunement.But during the half hour session I did'nt feel something extraordinary.
I lighted up some candles and some incense sticksand sat for to call down.During the time my mind obviously diverted.
I closed my eyes and could see not so unusual some light streaks coming & going.Some curved lines radiating around a silhoutti.Two cone like(take approx. one inch from ballpoint pen's tip)cyan-blue objects(out of my thought).Some purple color irregular lights etc.I felt somewhat warm as the day is so,but unnaturally I sweated mildly.
I still don't find any kind of vibration in me. Can I call down again or What should I do now to realise that Iam succeeded . What sholud I do next.
May God Bless All of You.
Narayan Debnath

Dear lightwoker friends,
Forgive me in advance if Iam unnecessarily too much.
From afternoon after call down attunement(from about 2 p.m.),I felt weak.After taking meal I lay on bed for sometime and laziness caught me in getting up from bed.Since then my body gets warmer(sometimes more sometimes less) I felt my knee-joints weak and mild pain while standing.I also feel mild pain on the side of root chakra while preesed otherwise its nil.
Though my body is warm I feel warmer from crown chakra to heart chakra. I also have a mild headache on my left side of head.
Looking forward for your kind guidance.
May God Bless All .
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Narayan,
In fact I am very happy you asked a question.
Different people experience the attunement differently.
One should be innocent like a child when receiving the attunement. No need to force self to be in a meditative state. it should be done gradually and slowly; that is the reason why rituals are there to put you at ease.
Having too many preconceived ideas about the attunement mostly spoils a lovely & unique experience that one can have.
It was good to read your experience & thanks for sharing it.
you can start doing the various body positions & Chakra positions. You will experience the typical sensations associated with Reiki & such modalities.
The different sensations of discomfort you felt are due to blockages. they will be cleared with regular use of Reiki.
Blessings & all the best on your spiritual path.
Narayan Debnath

Dear Gurudev - Mohanji & Steveji,
Though I decided not to disturb Steveji by asking what he means by
"you can start doing the various body positions & Chakra positions."
. By this what I mean was doing yoga & pranayama.What else Steve means by chakra position is my concern. So, I'll be glad if he clarifies the matter.
Still Iam not able to feel reiki flow in me so to apply the subject.But I feel Iam attuned right.
Please Guide me.
May God Bless All.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

use your mind. imagine this spiraling tornado of energy suddenly beaming down your head. feel it run down your spine down to the root chakra. next to help ground imagine roots growing from your legs down into the earth. you can feel excess energy leaving through there. now imagine beams of light running from your spine down your arms and to your hands. then picture it coming out of your hands and into your body wherever you are touching . practice practic practice. it feels much stronger the more you use it like a muscle and working out. just play around and the biggest thing i can tell you is use your imagination. whatever you imagine... it can happen as long as its for good. dont be afraid to experiment because i know i did. imagine a ball of light traveling up and down your spine or from hand to hand and focus. youll be surprised trust me
pradeep_shaktawat

Good Explanation By Brandon
Narayan Debnath wrote:.What else Steve means by chakra position is my concern. So, I'll be glad if he clarifies the matter.
Plz Follow the Link :--> http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... 2497#p9429
Narayan Debnath wrote:Still Iam not able to feel reiki flow in me so to apply the subject.But I feel Iam attuned right.
Please Guide me.
Plz Complete The 24 Days Period with All Positions, Then we will talk about it.