problems continuing and new problems

Amudhan

problems continuing and new problems

Post by Amudhan »

I have been involved in energy healing for about an year at least in the case of Reiki and five years in the case of Siddha Science and 6 months with Mudra pranayama, but my health condition is worsening and every day some new problem is appearing, can somebody explain what mistakes i might be doing, whether i should drink more water present taking 2to3 liters of water and i am also taking medicines prescribed by doctor
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: problems continuing and new problems

Post by mohan »

Kindly do regular reiki healing for good results. Also if you write in little details will be appreciated.
I personally believe that, Reiki or Yoga should not be for treating the ailments but as a part of life style. And this holistic life style will manifest wellbeing at all levels.
Anyway!
May eternal peace, love, healing energies and compassion fill your heart and mind.
love,
Mohan
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Mohanji wrote
Also if you write in little details will be appreciated.
Well you should write in detail. You should also remember famous quote of John Milton,“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.”
Look into yourself if somewhere in your mind forcing you to think in negative way, deterioting your health gradually.Look also if you have some inner fear,anxiety or shock etc.Also judge yourself if you are a victim of something meniac-type.
Well,it all depends on your detail symptoms you are yet to put in detail.
May God Bless All.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Amudhan,
Please share more details if you need any specific issue to be solved. also proper history of ailment.
the methods or paths you have adopted are very helpful & result oriented.
But since there is no improvement you have not addressed the root cause.
Mohan has made a right point about the spiritual aspects of Reiki & other paths.
Please understand they are not merely therapies but tools to your spiritual growth. I am not saying you are not spiritual.
For complete healing one needs to understand this.
Blessings
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Ask the Angels! That's what they're there for, but they can't do anything unless you ask them to do unless it's an immediate life or death issue and it's not your time to go.

I don't believe now is this time. Take a moment, call for your guardian angel, and ask him/her for guidance and healing. He/she will be more than happy to oblige!

Even if you don't believe in angels, you can do this. They will come in the form you need right now. Angels are not subject to religion, so don't worry if you're afraid your religion doesn't accept angels into practice.

A tool many like is, write a letter to your angels or Deity. It could be short or long. Give a summery or vent your heart out! Your angels are just waiting for your request, and I'm sure your Deity will be happy to help.

I hope this knowledge helps you in some way! Blessings!