usui reiki 1

jack

usui reiki 1

Post by jack »

just a simple question how does someone only attuned to usui reiki one go about sending distant healing when you dont learn that until usui 2. just my thoughts but i believe that the symbols are helpful but, and this could just be my wiccan background speaking, that intention goes a long way i have used magick for a long time and have manifested needed changes on intention alone without the tools of the craft like candles and such. i would love to hear your opinions

love and light,
jack
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: usui reiki 1

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Dear There is Two Answers of Your Question :-->

1) Yes.
2) No.

Just Follow The Link for Some Detail :--> http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... 748#p11748
:F0
jack

Post by jack »

the mind is a very powerful thing and should not be underestimated
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

So?????????????????
jack

Post by jack »

so the only thing that can hold you back is yourself and anything is possible so long as you do not let self doubt get in the way

in other words do not put limitations on yourself or you will never succeed and this applies to everything in life
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Jack,
Intentions do work.
But you also said the following in a very positive context but it works reversely as well .....
the mind is a very powerful thing and should not be underestimated
So slight clarity is needed to understand this. The mind can be made to believe anything & Everything.
The intentions come from a very deeper & subtle place. They will work. Here the mind is not used at all & lesser it is used truth will flow as that place is truth itself. Mind simply delays it.
Now regarding Symbols they are very powerful & have been continuously re-manifested & used. a lot of belief in infused when u study them.. they work very well. Also some symbols shapes have peculiar shape & dimensions, meditation on such symbols automatically starts the Micro-Cosmic Orbit, sending Prana(Life Force) through the central energy channels and the body. Never underestimate them.
Hope I was of help.
Blessings.
jack

Post by jack »

you were very helpful and i wasnt trying to discredit the symbols i was just asking if the energy can be sent without them since you dont get attuned to the distance symbol until usui 2 and i totally agree with everything you said i was just curious on how the process works without the use of symbols and i am hoping my prior training doest create a conflict within myself as far a learning goes just trying to clear up a lil confusion and you have been very helpful