past life

Beeholtz

past life

Post by Beeholtz »

Sometimes i meet someone and i feel like ive met them before or know them already. I have always been fascinated with past lives and just hearing what people have to say about it. does anyone have any techniques or ideas of how to see and/or experience your past lives to see who you were and what you did good or bad? i have tried the meditating and visualizing walking down a stairway towards a door and opening the door... just never works for me
chandresh_kumar

Re: past life

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Beeholtz

It happens with almost every person and not only this, many situations seems to be repeating, but we unable to remember when and where it has happened previously... sometimes words are seems to be repeated...not only with you the experience feel almost all...

BUT... I dont think so it is attached with Past or Previuos Birth. As far as I understand, it is linked with thoughts of sub concious mind (However a well-known person can assure about this, which I am not). The same what we see in dreams... the neurons of brain tries to remember, but the information is not stored in that...that is why we cant recall..

If you read more about dreams and thought, you may find more knowledge, or if anybody from THC could help in this regard, that would really be great.

Regarding Past Life, I am not aware of that, how to know about that? If you could find any information other than THC, please do share to get benifitted other Members also.

Thanks.. Love and Light...
:F0
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Wow that is really interesting, about the facts of the brain and also are past really real? I believe they are. I have a 'birthmark' on my nose which I wasn't really born with but appeared when I was around 2. (Not sure about age signifigance) Well I finally wanted to REALLY truly know how that came about, if it had something to do with a past life or what since it was a little odd, my fam does not have a history of strawberry colored birthmarks or anything. Well I asked for information from my dreams and I had the most detailed, vivid dream I still remember it to this day (the dream happened years ago) it was back in 1800's and I was in one of those old corset dresses. I was in some sort of castle but I think I was a servant of some kind because I felt sad and listless. I remember wanting to go over and look out the balcony view, but feeling that I shouldn't as I wasn't allowed. I did anyway and as I went through a doorway I looked up and slam. ^-^ that was the end. I was beheaded. I only know of this from my deepest inner being that this is true. I was then in a beautiful meadow and felt the most peaceful, nonhuman feeling that I can recall. The otherside, I presume. What an experience. It very well could just be the brain dreaming up reasons for this 'birthmark' or it could've been a real past life. Thanks for letting me share that. Great topic
Sarah :F0
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Dear all,
Just at the time while I have been pondering over past lives & thinking of posting a dream of mine,Beholtz came to pave my way,well,I had a dream a few days ago--
Iam going through a market cum residents.People were less in comparison with building with small unique houses ,looks like something perhaps we may see in medieval times.I entered interior.I may fairly call it jungle with natural beauty.I stopped near a cottage.It was faced south-east.It belonged to our neighbour Shivani.She was standing under verandah.I spoke with her and wanted to know about adjacent huge fort like building. The appearance of the building was stadium like,old;.step/stair was attached to exterior wall going up round.Middle of the building was vacant-like.The entrance to the fort was surrounded with plants mostly with unknown attractive big dark green leaves .These big leaves looked more beutiful by the presence of some small yellowish green short leaves decorating the wall.The one- man step was not seen on the ground as it was covered beautifully by various plants & weeds.I peeked in the building & saw some bust of God heading up.Most of them were Lord Ganesha and one was other I was unable to identify.I tried to identify but was unable.It was close to my sight ,looked like Indian man;stern,yet not so fearful.The Gods were established high here & there.Noticeably,every idol was colored blue.Nothing else was noteworthy in the building.Then I found our neighbour Swapan da stepping up the building.I only saw him & spoke nothing.He too was in his mind.Then I looked north-west to identify the place.I saw a railway symbol.Now,Icannot remember what was written in the board.Though I wanted at that time to remember it. I started coming back.On the left side, I found a shed where our neighbouring Subrata (most probably ) doing something .He carelessly untied a small elephant.I feared a little and speeded up to run.Subrata gestured "nothing to worry". The elephant ran along with me a few steps & then took turn.Then I found two birds playing on ground.They cared not me.I crossed them from near.They were talking in human voice.There were also many kinds of birds & animals.They were quite human speaking our language.I was crossing them.Then I saw two men sitting beside a few doves and was telling,"your son is going".I felt confused,affectionate,baffled etc.something I cannot express.I was walking.Suddenly,I discovered,Iam nude and also discovered that our family members have arrived here in railway side to have a picnic.I didn't go there though I wished to go.Then I discovered I have my shirt to cover my shame.Somehow,I covered my lower portion & I entered a railway coach with others on my way to home.Although I have nothing except the shirt covering my lower portion,I dinot feel ashamed of it.Obviously girls were in front of me sitting.
Now, I want to say/ask what the dream signify?
Here three persons are from real life.
One noticeable thing was birds and their talking.
The most notable for me among them is Iam nude. I' ve seen few more dreams of me being nude.
Does the dream signify my stone age identity?

I think the dream is something special to me.It is still vivid in my mind & I think it always be.The mere recollection of it gives me goosebumps.Please help me if there are some hidden meaning.Thanks.
I may not describe it well but I described what I saw.
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

There are some incidents and people which are connected from ur past life, some uncomplete conversations etc left in past life wl bring the people around you but than there is very little diff among our subconc mind and past life. people often get confused to past life event when going in meditation most of them r over subconcious but few r past life events

Only thing we need to understand as mentioned in geeta- lord krishna also that if as human we remember all our past memories we wl go mad hence dont focus on problems during healing focus on solutions more so if u feel such situations and connections disturbing you just heal them saying pls heal all my past life karmas and karmic bond for my highest good
Huurah

Post by Huurah »

@Beeholtz

My Uncle is a medium, when I was 15 he told me that he would do a past life reading with me (I can't be entirely sure of his exact words, it was a while ago).While still awake I lay on the bed and he was in front of me to my side and suddenly it was like there were pages being turned on my face, kind of like those books you get with a picture each page and when you flick it really fast it makes a movie, but it was like my face was the book, my Uncle said he could see many different faces at one point they stop and rested on one in particular, he didn't tell me what he could see but I remember telling him that it was like I was blind. This is hard to describe because as I knew I couldn't see I still could, I felt blind to the scenery around me but I knew that I was standing on a dock somewhere, there were olden day boats slowly passing in front of me, a dog by my side and I could feel the sun shining down on me and knew the sky was a beautiful blue, I knew there were birds flying about (No I didn't hear them singing). I also knew I was asian and male. (in this present day life I am Aussie and female) Then after seeing all that the feeling of the pages being turned started again my Uncle commented that there were so many faces. It stopped again on a red haired boy possibly in his teenage years who was in from what I gather a castle being tortured by a man who in the present day is my father (he isn't a very nice person in this life time either) I knew him to be my father of this life, he didn't look like my father but it seemed that in I knew his presence or his soul, I am not entirely sure how to describe it. I don't know how to get there myself and I am no longer in contact with my uncle but I know it is possible for a medium to take you through it.

There have also been dreams that were in black and white (I don't know about most people but I usually dream in colour) which seem to be placed when trains were first travelled and my brother of this life was my husband of that one and as far as I could make out I had died and left him alone and he was having a hard time coping. It was very real and very sad. When I started having those types of dreams I had never asked for them. I think for some reason I needed the information and hence it was provided. I believe that you can ask for things to be told to you via dreams also.

One thing I know for sure is that your subconscious will not allow anything through that you are not ready for weather it has happened in this life or a past one. I have PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and while I might of remembered those past live happenings before the age of 20 there are things I didn't remember until I was 23 about this present life, there are things that I remember remembering but I can not remember what they are only the context of it and there are still things I know I don't remember but I have chosen not to as I know they are too horrible for me to bare at this point. I am sure in time I will be healed enough to remember, but the point of me telling you this is to point out that if you are meant to know it, it will come to you, weather it be that you meet a person who can help you remember, find a meditation online or dream about it.
Some things are not meant to be understood, only accepted.