Chi Ball knowhow

Narayan Debnath

Chi Ball knowhow

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Dear all members,
I want to know details about Chi Ball.How to make one and how to send healings or attunements through it. Guide me.
Namaskar.
Huurah

Re: Chi Ball knowhow

Post by Huurah »

Not having been attuned as yet I don't know I can help you except to say that I did a search on youtube for "reiki chi ball healing" and there were quite a few videos that came up. I am unsure if that would be what your looking for.
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

Not having any experience with a Chi Ball, I would like to hear more as well, what are other's experience with it?
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

i dont know if this is the answer you are looking for but it is my experience and i hope it may help you in some way. How it was described to me.... have you ever tried feeling your aura. slowly bring your hands together from about a foot apart inward. dont rest your elbows on a table or anything. as your bring them together slowly!! see if you can feel any resistance as they get closer. if not dont worry, pull them slowly apart and then slowly back together. if you feel a little resistance its your aura. now imagine and focus on having white light and energy coming out of your hands and collecting in between your hands as just a pinpoint. slowly have it grow as you put more energy into it. when i did it i then quickly put both palms on my chest and fet some intense warmth like the chi ball went inside me and dispersed... just my two cents worth of experience and info. i hope that helps you in some way.
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

How funny is that...I've done that for years, and didn't realize there was a name for it! :)
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

maybe its not what he was talking about who knows
priya

Post by priya »

Hi all,
As per what knowledge I I have gained through reading books. chi ball or making a prana ball is the first exercise to feel energy. as beeholtz specified it iz making energy balls between ur hands . u need not be attuned to reiki to do it, anybody can do it. but a p
erson.not attuned to reiki would be using his own prana to make a ball while Person attuned can maks energy ballz through reiki energy.

you can send chi balls through intention to others or yourself.Hope i am of help.

i am sending this mail thouhh my mo ile therefore there may be lot of spelling mistakes ki.dly overlook it.

Thanks,
priya
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

chi ball is energetic ball of Reiki that may be used for sending attunements and healing. I mainly use chi ball to cleanse the aura. You may follow following procedure to make chi ball.

Sit straight either in comfortable sitting position or on the chair.
Now keep both the palms 3-4 inches apart and take deep breath 8-10 times.
Clap for few times.
Now holding your hands a few inches apart from one another.
Allow energy to accumulate into the space between your hands.
At this time a magnetic force is felt. This is the experience of energy.
Mold it with your hand to the size you wish.
You may keep both hands in opposite each other and turn clockwise. Increase the speed gradually.
You may give it color too. Visualize silver or gold color filling the ball.
After doing this you can release the chi ball into the Universe, with the intention of sending it to the recipient when they call it in.
The Chi ball is more powerful than a real time distant session and or an in person session. The Chi balls are very powerful.
So, now make the Chi ball.
Use it to cleanse your and others aura,
Use it to cleanse the space,
Use it for self and others healing,
Kindly do send healing to needy at THC and HLS.
Feedback your result. You may ask any questions. I will be happy to assist you.
Love,
Mohan
akash247

Post by akash247 »

Thank you Mohan jii for your excellent explanation on chi ball,
more I do practice on this energy ball its getting stronger.

"SHOVO NOBOBORSHO" From the heart of all Bengali and myself to all of you.
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Respected Mohan Ji and others,
Thank U very much explaining me the details about Chi Ball.
Somewhere I found that our hands should be in front of Heart Chakra constructing Chi balls then we should gradually lower the ball in front of solar plexus and gently push it in solar plexus for permanent settlement.When needed,we just need to keep our fingers on solar plexus to make it active.Whatever that be, Your explanation greatly helped me.I thank also Priya Ji,Beeholtz and others.
Namaskar.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Narayan Debnath wrote:Respected Mohan Ji and others,
Somewhere I found that our hands should be in front of Heart Chakra constructing Chi balls then we should gradually lower the ball in front of solar plexus and gently push it in solar plexus for permanent settlement.When needed,we just need to keep our fingers on solar plexus to make it active.
Well, this info is really new for me. But sounds interesting.
I was frequently using Chi ball 6-7 years before and always followed the procedure i mentioned above. But it varies. we should try one which is comfortable for us. Follow your intuitions on this path.
good luck.
Thanks Priya,Beeholtz, Gail, Rah, Kazi for your inputs.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

good posts. i think we all learned something haha. post some feedback in herr after you try it. i will definitely be giving this a try. interested to eventually in the future try to send an attunement. my firet one.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

mohan or steven or anyone who knows,

have you ever practiced putting an attunement into a chi ball? I was just curious how one would do so. Would you simply place the 4 usui symbols in it as well as the intention of opening ones chakras and attuning them to the love and light of reiki? Thanks!
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

Yes, thank you Mohan for the explanation. I have played with energy in my hands for some time...shaping it into a ball, but never with a focus other than simply controlling it. I found this very powerful and a more effective way(for me) to send reiki energy to a friend.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Namaste! I thought I'd add my two cents.

If you'de like to send a healing through a Chi ball, just preform the healing you want to send ON the Chi ball, sending the energy inside, and then shell it*. Afterwards, whisper to the Chi ball something like, "Go to ___ and deliver the healing to him/her/it."

For attunements, to basically the same thing. Some people like to use a proxy for attunements and send Reiki to the proxy with the intention of it actually going to the person. So you might wish to place a picture, doll, stuffed animal, whatever else inside the Chi ball and send your attunement to it with the intention of it being stored in the Chi ball. When you're done, lift the Chi ball off the proxy, shell it, and whisper "Go to ___ And deliver the attunement to him/her."

If you're just practicing sending healings to a Chi ball, then you can give the healing to yourself, place the Chi ball in the earth to be reused, let it fade away in the wind (natural or your breath), deposit it into a tree, burn it up in a fire (physical or ethereal), whatever. But do not leave stray Chi balls around the house! It will turn stagnate and cause energy problems and become unhealthy. Always send it away to somewhere safe.

Oh, and regarding the heart chakra and solar plexus thing, some people like to charge their Chi balls with energy sent from their heart chakra along with their hands. And your solar plexus chakra is your energetic storage place, and is the correct place to hold energy for later if you wish to use it again. Just place a Chi ball inside of it, and when your ready, press lightly on your solar plexus to activate it and bring it right back out!

*Shelling is the term for creating a shield around a Chi ball to keep the energies contained inside. White on the inside and mirror on the outside is a good shell. Make it as dense as possible! This keeps unwanted energy from passing through and disrupting what's inside.

Hope this helps!