Free Usui Reiki & Kundalini Reiki Attunement April 30, 2012

Marina

Re: Free Usui Reiki & Kundalini Reiki Attunement April 30, 2

Post by Marina »

Name: Marina Palumbo
Age (approximately) : 38
(e.g. City & Country)

Have you introduced yourself at the forum?
yes

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement?
yes

Attunement Style and level:
Kundalini level 1

Why are you interested in attunements?
I'm an healer since 15 years and this year I became Usui Reiki Master Teacher, but I think Kundalini Reiki is what I really feel I want to teach. It's the simplest way of all. It's the way I've always operated

:F0 :F0 :F0 :F0 Love and light,
Marina
mehtakandarp

Post by mehtakandarp »

Name: - Kandarp Mehta
Age (approximately) : - 52

Have you introduced yourself at the forum? - Yes

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement? : - Yes

Attunement Style and level: - Kundalini Level 2

I took attunement of Kundalini Reiki level 1 in 2006 and again on 29 Feb 2012 by you. I want to to get more power by getting upper level of attunements to heal others.

Additional information: I am Usui Reiki Master, teaching and healing since 2003. My part time job is to help others without any expectation of any reward. I gave more than 500 different attunements of different levels of Usui Reiki . I got very good results in healing the patients of Spinel cord, Paralyses , Psychological, and Emotional troubles.

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly. if, ok then only submit the post. :- Yes I will send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly

Kandarp Mehta
Huurah

Post by Huurah »

Name: Rah Whyatt

Have you introduced yourself at the forum? Yes

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement?
Yes

Attunement Style and level: Kundalini Level 1

I have done much research and feel that this would most greatly help myself and my family and friends. Mainly myself and my children. I would like to be able to heal myself (past trauma ect) and help my daughters in this regard also.

Additional information:
I have never been attuned to Reiki, however I did receive a crystal from someone recently who said she had attuned the crystal and the feeling I felt from it was extraordinary which is what lead me to scour the internet for every minuscule peice of information on Reiki. I was also told in the past when attending spiritual church (where I live now is so remote there is no chance of being able to attend spiritual church) that Kundalini Reiki was something I should look into.

I would be delighted to be able to send distance healing to the holistic light sphere, help with healing and provide feed back, I can only see how this would benefit myself and others to be able to practice with Reiki as often as possible. I would also like to say that I am very thankful to be considered to receive the attunement and honoured to be attuned.
Huurah

Post by Huurah »

Namaste All

It has come to my attention that perhaps it is not possible to be attuned to Kundalini Reiki Level 1 first. I am told that I might need to be attuned to Usui Reiki Level 1 before progressing through to Master Level Usui and on to Kundalini.

In all the research I have done and all the different documents ect that I have read I never read that Usui was a prerequisite to Kundalini, however if this is the case I respectfully ask that Mohan ji attune me to Usui Reiki Level 1 for the upcoming attunement instead of Kundalini Reiki Level 1.

Thank you for your time and help :)