Free Usui Reiki & Kundalini Reiki Attunement June 30, 2012

mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Free Usui Reiki & Kundalini Reiki Attunement June 30, 2012

Post by mohan »

Dear Friends of Light,
If you or someone you know, wish to receive Distant Attunements,
kindly Enroll your name for Free Usui Reiki & Kundalini Reiki Attunement on June 30, 2012.
Pls. read the 1.General Guidelines 2.Attunement Request Format carefully before posting a request.
Kindly do feedback, that may enable you to move to the next level.
I also ask you to join hands and help orphans in a number of unique ways. Let us give them hope and support to unlock their dreams. kindly see The Holistic Care Foundation
Regards with love and light,
Mohan

Kindly note:
1. Through this notification, you are invited to enroll for Usui Reiki and Kundalini Reiki (Strictly a single attunement level at a time). Those want to enroll for Ayurveda Pranashakti and SuryaShakti empowerment may visit Life

2.Read the instructions carefully before posting a request. If your request is not compliance with the policies and terms and conditions of THC, it will not be considered. If you post attunement request on the behalf of anyone, it is your duty to ensure he/she is well known about the terms and condition here.

3.Kindly enroll in prescribed format only & erase the bracket information if you are copy-Pasting. Also Please do NOT use "ALL CAPITAL" letters.
Thank you.
pallavi joshi

Re: Free Usui Reiki & Kundalini Reiki Attunement June 30, 20

Post by pallavi joshi »

Dear master :) ,first of all great thank you for this Attunment...i will b oblige to get this.

Name: pallavi joshi
country-- India
Have you introduced yourself at the forum?
yes i have introduced myself in the forum and always try to read all the posts of the forum.

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement?
yes i did it.

Attunement Style and level:
with god grace after joining this forum i got chance to attuned for Usui Reiki 1 and again this is my pleasure to get attunement for Usui Reiki 2.

Why are you interested in attunements?
after getting attunement for Usui Reiki 1 I experienced about the +ve energy of universe about which I only read in books and experince was really gud,I try to give healing to myself also whenever I need and now if I get chance to get attunement for level 2,I can use this wonderful healing energy for other's sake also which would b really wonderful for me.... :)

Additional information:
ya I got chance to attuned for USui Reiki 1 and experience was really wonderful to experience the universal energy from which we are composed of.
thanks.. eagerly waiting for this... :)
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Name: Wesley Davis
Age (approximately) : By the time of the attunement, I will be 17

Yes

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement?I have read all manuals; Usui, Kundalini, Ethereal Crystals, Angelic, and many more not included at THC.

Attunement Style and level: Usui Reiki level 2

I have given myself as service to humanity, and of service I will be! Healing is a huge interest and calling of mine, specifically Reiki.

Additional information:
I have been attuned by my Higher Self to all Usui and Kundalini levels are more, then reattuned to all Kundalini levels by Master Charima Johnson. However, I feel as if I need to be attuned traditionally to the Usui levels for some reason.

My experience with Reiki is quite intense. I feel a very strong flow of Reiki when used, as if a hot lamp is near my hands and I feel the intense radiation of light and heat.
(Comments-If you have already attuned to any Reiki modality, kindly write down your experience with this energy)
NewEarth

Post by NewEarth »

Name: :Valeria Stelescu

Yes

Yes

Kundalini Reiki level 2(reattunement)

I always look for more light and those who, like me, looking more and more light.I want to find, to deserve and share the Light with others.
I am trying to progress my soul for spiritual growth,to increase the Father's Light on Earth. I try to learn and to spread Father's peace and love.I am looking for what the Father wants from me.

Additional information:
I'm Usui Reiki Master, New Usui Reiki Master, Karuna Reiki Master, Karuna Ki Reiki Master, Imara Reiki Master , Shamballa MDH Master, Kundalini Reiki Master ,Mahatma Ascension and many others attunements, Melchizedek Grand Ministry
My experience with Reiki is very intense and permanently. I work with the Angels.

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly. if, ok then only submit the post.
Yes

Love Light God
mlost

Post by mlost »

Name: Martin Wolkner
Age (approximately) : 32

yes, I have

yes, I have, and I will do so again

Kundalini Reiki level 1

in the last year or so I feel stuck in my life/energy, it seems I don't go forward. I'd like to continue on my path of light and have the feeling that cleansing and kundalini energy can help me.

Additional information:
I've received the Usui master/teacher plus additionally up to the 12th (Lightarian) degree years ago.
I don't feel energy consciously very much, though.
saffron

Post by saffron »

Dear Mohan I wish to request an attunement, many thanks and blessing's in advance to you :F0

Name: Nicola Walkden

Have you introduced yourself at the forum? Yes
Have you completed the requisite study for the attunement? Yes

Attunement style and level? Kundalini Reiki level 3

Why are you interested in the attunement's? I wish to be more concious and offer healing to whom ever or any situation that is brought to my attention.

Additional info: attuned to Usui Reiki level 3, Angel Reiki, Kundalini Reiki to level 2, trained in many holistic therapies and spiritual response therapy.
Since I was attuned to Reiki on here last year I have lost approx 2 stone, stopped smoking, I exercise and link in to spirit almost every day. I am more concious and meditate much more but I must say this year has been a tough one but I am so very thankful for my training has it has helped me more than I will ever know. Thankyou so very much for my attunements, much love light and blessings to you :F0
I will continue to send healing on the THC :F0
pandalvbear

Post by pandalvbear »

Name: Xin Li
Age (approximately) : 33

Yes

Yes, I had.

Attunement Style and level: Usui Reiki level 3

I'd like to help as many people as I could. Healing is a kind of destiny of mine.

Additional information:
I have received Usui Reiki attunement Level 1 and Level 2. I want to give this great energy to many people.
JOBIAL ALEX

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear master-Mohan,
First of all great thank you for this Attunment...I will b oblige to get
this.
Name: Jobial Alex
country-- India
yes I have introduced myself in the forum and always try to read all the
posts of the forum.

Yes I have studied not only the manual included in the holistic care butalso some other reiki manuals.
Attunement Style and level: Reiki level 3.
After getting attunement for Usui Reiki 1&2, I experienced about the positive energy of universe about which I only read in books and experince was really amasing,I try to give healing to myself also whenever I need and now if I get chance to get attunement for level 3,I can use this wonderful healing energy to open the wqnderfull world of reiki to other's which would
be really wonderful for me....
Additional information:
I have been attuned for Usui Reiki level 1&2 about 3 years ago, kundalini reiki level 1&2 by my higher self, crystal healing and seichim level 1 and the experience were really wonderful to experience the universal energy from which we are composed of.
thanks.. eagerly waiting for this
I will continue to send reki for THC.
mehtakandarp

Post by mehtakandarp »

Name: - Kandarp Mehta
Age (approximately) : - 52

Have you introduced yourself at the forum? - Yes

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement? : - Yes

Attunement Style and level: - Kundalini Reiki Master

I took attunement of Kundalini Reiki level 1 in 2006 and again on 29 Feb 2012 and Kundalini Reiki level 2 on 30 April 2012 by you. I want to to get more and more power by getting upper level of attunements to heal others.

Additional information: I am Usui Reiki Master, teaching and healing since 2003. My part time job is to help others without any expectation of any reward. I gave more than 500 different attunements of different levels of Usui Reiki . I got very good results in healing the patients of Spinel cord, Paralyses , Psychological, and Emotional troubles.

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly. if, ok then only submit the post. :- Yes I will send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly

Kandarp Mehta
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Name: Sarah Schneider

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement? Yes, read the manuals thoroughly.

Attunement Style and level: - Usui Reiki Master

I am deeply passionate about continuing my spiritual growth, to fulfill and to help heal this world one small step at a time. I know that being attuned, practicing and sharing Reiki is one way that I can achieve this. I have taken 8 weeks to fully connect/practice with level 2 and now feel the time is right for me to get my master attunement.

Additional information: I have been attuned to Usui Reiki 1 and 2 by Mohan and Stephan, and it has made a great positive change in my life. I also received the 2012 DNA activation. It is so wonderful to be able to assist others in this way and I am really looking forward to sharing (attuning others) to this gift of Reiki.

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly. if, ok then only submit the post.
Yes, it is my pleasure, thank you so much Mohan! Blessings to you :F0 :F0 :F0 :Lv
libera

Post by libera »

Name: Caroline Jeannot
Age (approximately) : 25

Have you introduced yourself at the forum? Yes today

(study the manuals thoroughly) I have read the manuals on this forum, as well as manuals on other forums and starting reading a book on Reiki. I have also read the General Guidelines for requesting an attunement.

Kundalini Reiki 1

I am interested in clearing blocks and becoming more in tune with my higher self/connection to the Divine. I would like to become a stronger and brighter light with love to this world.

Additional information:
I was attuned to Usui Reiki 1 about 5 years ago. The energy is very subtle and sometimes I don't feel much or feel my hands get warm. I was recently attuned to Usui Reiki 2 and 3 (Master/teacher) and felt my body becoming hot upon reiki-ing myself.

Thank you for the attunement :) I am happy to send healing to THC.
venuslove

Post by venuslove »

Dear Mohan,
Good day. I am so very grateful for this wonderful website. I have been enjoying leaving healing for others. I would be so humbly grateful to accept your gracious Kundalini Reiki Attunement Level 1.

Name: Lara Pankratz

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement? Yes

Attunement Style and level: Kundalini Reiki Level 1

I have thoroughly enjoyed learning different healing techniques as well as healing others truly makes me feel good to help the Earth, everyone and everything that I can for universal healing in forgiveness, unconditional love, wisdom, peace and gratitude.

Additional information:
Ayurveda PranaShakti, SuryaShakti, Usui Reiki, Green Tara Seichim Reiki, Lavendar Flame Reiki, Full Spectrum Healing

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly.
Yes, I have happily been leaving healing in this THC community and will continue to do so to help give back.

:F0 Sending Love, Light, Gratitude and Blessings to you Mohan :F0
JOBIAL ALEX

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear master-Mohan,
First of all great thank you for this Attunment...I will be oblige to get
this.
Name: Jobial Alex
country-- India
yes I have introduced myself in the forum and always try to read all the
posts of the forum.

Yes I have studied not only the manual included in the holistic care butalso some other reiki manuals.
Attunement Style and level: Reiki level 3.
After getting attunement for Usui Reiki 1&2, I experienced about the positive energy of universe about which I only read in books and experince was really amasing,I try to give healing to myself also whenever I need and now if I get chance to get attunement for level 3,I can use this wonderful healing energy to open the wqnderfull world of reiki to other's which would
be really wonderful for me....
Additional information:
I have been attuned for Usui Reiki level 1&2 about 3 years ago, kundalini reiki level 1&2 by my higher self, crystal healing and seichim level 1 and the experience were really wonderful to experience the universal energy from which we are composed of.
thanks.. eagerly waiting for this
I will continue to send reki for THC.