Raising Consciousness

Beeholtz

Raising Consciousness

Post by Beeholtz »

i was just curious about raising to a higher level of consciousness. Does this happen naturally when we use reiki since we are raising our vibrational frequency. does anyone have experience reaching higher levels of conciousness... maybe meditation would be the only route?
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Raising Consciousness

Post by hotice_steve »

Yes when you think nothing. absolutely zero thoughts.
Mind you its not void. Void is nothingness.
Here you feel whole. You are the Universe.
Meditation is not the only route but it is a good route Especially when you know what is meditation.
You can get this experience,a glimpse or more with Reiki also.
When you get a glimpse be sure you will get it at will someday & the entire experince.
We will discuss different levels of consciousness or Awareness as we proceed.
Members kindly give personal experiences only & not info from here & there.
MOhan or me will give you the exact truth in a week or so . till then let the posts come in.
Maybe many of you already have had that experience. very very likely. actually all have. It will be great to discuss. Kindly don't feel shy to express. It will only help your progress.
The technique which will be given shortly in a few days as promised by me for all the DNA Activation 2012 Initiates will also help.
Blessings
Blessing
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

sounds good. thanks steve
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

so Mr. stephen,

i worked hard on "no thoughts" and just relaxed and kept trying to put my mind at rest when something would pop up. after a while i sort of drifted off and i noticed i was hearing voices. theere were a few and they were talking but i couldnt hear what about. i will be working on this more to see what happens and keep posting about it.
priya

Post by priya »

Hi ,

Its been some time since I have actually meditated peacefully but when I meditate I generally see some colours and patterns floating in front on my closed eyes. Also I had an ammazing experience I went to a very famous temple of lord venkateshwara ( my favorite God ). And I mediated sitting inside the premises. I have mediated for over an hour I felt extremely peaceful. I did not get distracted by thoughts as I generally get and I did not feel like opening my eyes. My mind was on lord and I could feel energy surrounding me.

I have never been in meditation for so long.

Regards,

Priya
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Brendon,
Somehow I missed this; didn't reply...
Yes, thoughts will pop up. But you do not link them, leave them independent. You just witness them & withdraw. No need to wrestle them.
In time they will become less & less. Being thoughtless is true nature of men actually ironically we have become opposite.
Silence will make u aware of many things. You get a chance to focus on what you want. Withdrawal of your normal senses is key. In the West you just talk about just the sense 5 organs; here in India we say 10 senses... the normal 5 & each one with a reciprocal reaction they induce in the body.
People here query about aura, astral travel/projections, special healings & such things
You can only have it consistently if you can learn to be still......mind & body.

Dear Priya,
Your restful state was achieved partly due to your devotion & the rest due to the Energy in that Temple area. Such Holy places have this energy. Any such place you go in India you will have such an experience.

Blessings.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

although i wont be drinking water from the ganges ;) sounds like i need a trip to india or somewhere spiritual. this weekend i might try to go for a hike in the woods alone and find a quiet spot to meditate in silence and just nature... been wanting to do this for a while now
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Brendon,
Drinking water from anywhere in India can be dangerous to tourist. You can have it up North closer to the point of origin. You will be free from a lot of Karmas. The energy level is very high anywhere here in India. You can feel it if you are sensitive or attuned.
India is he only place where enlightenment has been studied & passed on. No New Age trial & error method. All time tested over centuries.
The problem with the West & many Indians also is that they search for too much logic & methodology. People want something Complicated which they tend to believe.
But the biggest problem western Lightworkers face is that that Sirituality is a addon in Life & not Life itself. Here its in every aspect of our lives.
Do come. Most Welcome
Blessings
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

thanks for the warm welcome. i was just kidding about drinking the water although i know i shouldnt. that is one thing that i do wish people in my culture over here opened their minds to more. its hard for me to find people to connect with on that level here which is why of course myself and others turn to the internet. i do like your comment a lot about making spirituality life instelf instead of an addon. great way of putting it. i dont know about being indian but i know for a fact in a past life i was asian and also native american. i just have this calling or a draw towards native americans and their way of life if you will within the last few years of starting reiki. its just something i "know" if you will. i love nature and all living things...except for fleas and mosquitos and ticks.. other than that all living things ;)