How to explain a full body mass energy wave?

Alper

How to explain a full body mass energy wave?

Post by Alper »

Dear Mohan (Master) and all

(I am reiki user and prowd, happy, enlightened of it and respect practising it and always thank the 1 who gave it to me with his will.  I do most of all thank god for it. (The sublime, master, creator, without him nothing exists and objects, matter, life, material, people, and anything to even an atom in this universe isnt self created or chance or magic, without his will/permission.)

My point here is that i am a successful believer in god (and i respect everyones beliefs) and reiki he has made it accessible to us and gave us this gift.  MY POINT IS When i begin to enter a fast meditative state and centre my conscious, intent belief, surrender, repentence to the 1 god and centralise him in my mind..... 1.3 minute (depends on mind) of the full body tingling effect begins, and not 1 part of the body is left alone. It feels like a mass kundalini rising 100 in 1 combined effect  :) ... Amplify this 50 times and thats what i get only when im in that state of the belief in 1. Whole body becomes shrouded with a wave of sparkling energy, and it comes in 1 wave.  I can feel it amplifies itself to many levels if i am still in this state and belief. :)

It is like the OOBE effect i had couple of times.

(Q1) Has anyone here had this conscious adventure before?  :)
(Q2) Is this explainable?  :)
(Q3) Am i discovering something new LOL  :)

Peace and blessings to all

Alper
Last edited by Alper on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: How to explain a full body mass energy wave?

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Dear Alper this a very nice way to approach the divine energies through your being. :D
In fact every one of us, every human being how exploring these states of consiousness, has some times same experiences but in most cases different...
Why this happens?
Because we are all humans but different beings!  :D
Each one of us have beliefs, views and life and cultural experiences that subconsciously controls the conscious mind.
Have in mind that people from different places and races of earth have divine experiences...all can seperate the positive from negative,the love from hate...but there is no way for a Greek for example to have a divine view of a hindouistic God entity with many hands or animal face etc even a positive one,it will be teriffing for him....because his configuration is not used to such views...
This is the reason of the difference of the divine which approaches us with ways that are better suitable and accepted from us! ;D
The same happens with the devine experiences to all levels of mind while in contact with divine energies.
The rising of Kundalini is in fact hard to been felt by most of people.He or she must be realy very sensitive to feel it clearly.
As much you are looking for the devine energies so much experiences you will have.
My view is that each one of us must find the way that suits better to him/her,and you have found yours!
Keep working on it!
You may discover the truth within your self and this will help you and the people arround you!
Thanks for sharing!

Light and Joy ,Blessings and Wishes
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Alper,
We all feel like you when we communicate with our Higher Self.
Our belief system is programmed to do so.
You have used the most important word, "surrender"  in your writings. Its so important to surrender one's self to the Creator Source. You then begin to enjoy his benevolence.
All the best in your Reiki Path.
God Bless.
Alper

Post by Alper »

Dear healers

I do get a better picture in all this now, since i already had a backup reference to all this understanding.  I do know that we all might have had a unique adaptation to our god, and that everyone has similar, parallel or a more higher mass feeling of this energy wave. I also had to mention the wave was a contiunous flux of energy as if i switched myself to the ON position and it just flows spreads fast that is has reached every part of the body all at once.  But at this point i wasn't healing or sending energies, meditating in something else, or playing with energy flow. I was just at the point of conscious/meditation with my 1 god.  With full respect to other religions.  :)

Peace to all  :D

Alper  :)
Last edited by Alper on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.