Why bad happen with good people

chandresh_kumar

Why bad happen with good people

Post by chandresh_kumar »

It is not natural..! It can't be.. Nature says, each action has reaction... if someone does good then its effect will be good to those who likes, and may become bad to those, who doesnt like...

>:D People cheat, say lie, steal, and insult to other's actions...some says your work level is not good.... even they do worst than you... if something good happens with you, they will become rude, insulting, and self centered....These people may be your relatives, friends, collegues, and may be dearest... They were very polite, helping and loving and suddenly turn...become rude, no sensibility for you, dirty politics... etc. etc.

However, not all, only few of them do such. But it feel bad when they do as you've always been kind to them.

I understand everyone thinks like this, what is my conclusion, one can define good and bad, but only according to him/her. Yes, there are people try to cheat, insult, back biting... but it is their nature, they are doing good according to them...many people do bad for you for their selfishness, it is their nature...

But to get rid of that, one should start from him/her self, just look into your heart, if you never did bad for others, then you deserve.. but if not, you must ask for forgiveness from God or yourself... try to do good for them...

Sometime what happens, no time remains to do good for them, we did bad... then ask forgiveness from God... :-[ The supremo will sure forgive you...

After that, go for other, ask God to send them good energy to energise their aura with positiveness, God will sure listen you, ultimately you are acting on behalf of God... :F0 to create a peaceful and beautiful earth...
Nir_dhanak

Re: Why bad happen with good people

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Yes chandres ji,
this question was hurting my mind from many times....
There were many persons not respecting me..(mujhe nicha dikhane ki koshish karte the).
Today i got the ANSWER..
Thank you very much..
God bless you
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Good post Chandresh,
Thanks for posting your insight.
The Buddha said this twenty five hundred years ago. All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With Our Thoughts We Create The World. What you think, you become.

After that, go for other, ask God to send them good energy to energise their aura with positiveness, God will sure listen you, ultimately you are acting on behalf of God... :F0 to create a peaceful and beautiful earth...
Well said.
chandresh_kumar

thank you Mohan ji,

You've conveyed very nicely, which I didnt aware, might be read somewhere, but donot remember right now.

These words has been came in my thoughts and I written them.. many thanks for your appreciation.

Regards :F0
chandresh_kumar

I've read somewhere today that, Holy Bible Says.

"Above all, however, we must remember that God is good, just, loving, and merciful. Often things happen to us that we simply cannot understand. However, instead of doubting God's goodness, our reaction should be to trust Him. ”Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight"

Regards :F0
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Nice post sir.and i totally agree with that.whatever occurs in this physical plane is a replicate of what is inside our minds.we waste most of our time in changing external world but if we start improoving inner world the outer world wil change automatically . And there is nothing absolute in this physical plane.everything is relative so its not of worth of comparing something with other because our standards are also relative . And the absolute is one the brahm.and it is in me and in every particle.we are all one and here the idea of advaita dominates. I can purely feel it now that we are all one. We are just diffrent faces of same cube but facing outwards. THE CHANGE IS IN DEGREE NOT IN KIND .To see outward's things is pravitti and to turn towards inside is nivratti. Its just about changing the view. We all are one and all creatures are loving. We get hurt because we have an ego. When ego dissapears god appears and so do love.very nice post sir.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
All things are Right. but it may also be happen due to Karma of your Past Life.
:F0
chandresh_kumar

Dear Kartik

Very well said and you've used really really nice words, very true, if one start explore his/her inner world, then outer world seems to be nothing. like you, I also belive we all are composition of same energy, Energy changes its form but all particles are same, the energy may be GOD or may be GOD's Energy... but related..., however its a part of big research, but before that one big research is required to be done which is to know our innerself...

Pradeep, yes due to karma, one has samskara and samskara becomes nature, as like many people have forgiveness whereas many other likes insulting other, but as Kartik said, ultimately we all are one, and at last we all will mix...
chandresh_kumar

In Yajurveda properties of Gentleman "Sajjan ke Guna" is written, in which they says,

Amritam kirati Himanshurvishmev faNi Samudigari!
GuNmev vyaktisadhurdoshamsadhu prakaashayati!!

Means - Moon always sends nectar, Snake spreads poision, Gentleman always tell qualities, Satan shows mistakes...

All are having their different nature, it should not be compared, however, we need to send energy for positiveness to all...
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Thank you sir
chandresh_kumar

It is my pleasure Kartik... You really wrote nice.