Enroll for Reiki attunement on May. 18, 2008

yayat

Re: Enroll for Reiki attunement on May. 18, 2008

Post by yayat »

Name : Haryadi Age : 39 years old.
Attunement style and level : Ayurveda reiki level Master / Teacher.
Why are you interested in attunements?
To heal my self and other and this attunement for continuing my attunement Ayurveda reiki level 2 at 27 april 2008 last time.
Additional information : I have already and will send healing to the HOLISTIC LIGHT SPHERE and perform Healing Request at THC. Thank a lot for for all the attunement and your kindly Mr Mohan , may God bless you ,Regards ,Haryadi
ManishSeth

Post by ManishSeth »

Dear Mohan,

Request to enroll me for the attunement on May 18th for Master level of USUI Reiki.

Name: Manish Seth

Have I introduced myself at the forum?
Yes, I have!

Have I complited requisite study for the Attunment?
Yes, I have!

Attunment style and Level:
USUI REIKI Master/Teacher Level

Why am I interested in Attunments?
I would like to use it for self-realization and healing others.

Additional information:
I am already Attuned to USUI Reiki Level 2 since 2006. The experience has been fantastic. However, owing to some reasons I have not been regular and have now again started the healing experience. I would like to take it to next level by doing USUI masters followed by Kundalini Reiki.

I will give reiki to the light sphere.

Best Regards,
Manish Seth
arvind_ranjan

Post by arvind_ranjan »

sir, kindly attune me with kundalini reiki booster 3.i have been attuned with booster2.
NAME: ARVIND RANJAN MICKEY
LEVEL : KUNDALINI REIKI BOOSTER 3
WHY: HELP IN HEALING

THANK YOU
muxima

Post by muxima »

Name : Faith Duncan Cannon
Attunement style and level : Usui Reiki level One
I already work with people I know in Health and Wellness who could definitely could use this. I believe in what the Christians call the "laying on of hands" even my children do it and they are 6,4, and 2. I have felt the healing power in my hands, but I want it to be on the next level and consistent. Ultimately I would like to help others, and I would like to see the scriptures being fulfilled.

Thanks
muxima

Post by muxima »

Name : Claudio Vidal
i get injured often , heal people with it (if they believe it), gain a better understanding of ki and heal some emotional stress that i may get in my high school certificate exam in 2 years time.

thanks for the opportunity
muxima

Post by muxima »

Name : Jeff Bryant

I can feel my wife's pain all the time. She is pregnant right now and I can tell her in detail what hurts on her, and I'm always right. So I tried it on her parents who are both pretty sick with diabetes & a stroke and I felt everything that they felt, and my Wife (who was a nurse) confirmed it. Then I tried the lady who cut my hair, I asked her if she had congestion in her chest from a cold and she confirmed that she did.

I never tell people of my gift and only my wife and a couple of people on here know. I'm also getting psychic abilities as of late. I can feel people's thoughts and read their colors. I'm also getting Numbers in my head like 7:28 that end up being a significant time during the day where an event will happen.

I am only here for pure manifestations. I just want to help relieve my wife's pain. I've held my hand over her stomach before and went into a trance and she said the pain went away for a while, but it came back.

thanks for the opportunity
muxima

Post by muxima »

Name : Adam James Sebastian Schwankl

my reason is because I love to give to others, i want and wish good things for everyone, i want to see everyone healthy! It will begood for me. My girlfried and i have a vision of a healing center where anyone can come to be healed and to learn about the nature of divine energy (Love and Gratitude). thats a long ways off but, really i just want to move and help others the way Christ did through Jesus.

Namaste
Adam
muxima

Post by muxima »

Name : Paul Elliman

Im interested in the experience of the energy I am a Pranic Healer had Reiki done on me years ago but never had an attunement. I feel I should do it, but I have been told that I wont gain anything but I have an underlying feeling I should try it
muxima

Post by muxima »

Name : João Pedro Esteves

Mohan I want to learn Reiki to be able to heal myself when I have some problem, I want to heal others when they need it, for free, in exchange for a smile of joy for having been healed.
My other reason is that I want to know that I have the internal power to heal because, from childhood we are taught that only Doctors can heal us, but I sense that we too have the ability to heal ourselves. Thank you
Haylton

Post by Haylton »

Hi Mohan,

Name: Haylton Santos Bomfim Junior

I have introduced myself at the forum.
I have completed the requisite study.

Attunement style and level : Ayurveda Reiki Level One

I'm student of Ayurveda Therapist course and I take the Ayurveda Reiki add the possibilities of helping my patients, friends and family in the art of natural healing.

Additional information:
I am already Attuned to USUI Reiki Level 3. I have transmited all this energy of love to friends and family so I feel very well when I do it.

Regards,
Haylton Bomfim Jr.
Beng

Post by Beng »

Dear master,
I would like to attune Usui Reiki master level. I attune level 1 and 2 five years ago. I have been doing since then.
Please enroll my name for attunement on May. 18, 2008
I read the instructions and I have been reading alot about reiki. I would like to attune my friends and anyone who wishes to heal her/him self.
Love and light,
My detail information:
Name:Bengu Kadakal
Female
claire dharmit

Post by claire dharmit »

Dear Mohan, This is my request for attunement 18th of may

Name: Ausa Roos

Have I introduced myself at the forum?
Yes, I have!

Have I complited requisite study for the Attunment?
Yes, I have!

Attunment style and Level:
AYURVEDA REIKI 2

Why am I interested in Attunments?
I work everyday with reiki to heal my self and this will help me to open up further to this great energy I recon. I hope it will complete what I all ready have give me a broader knowledge, since it takes in other kind of old wisdoms.

Additional information:
I am a reiki master teacher in traditional Usuireiki and in Shambala multidimensional healing. Beside my inner work I give healing hands on occationally and of course send to HLS, requested reiki here and elsewhere, now to Myanmar and China for instnce. It is a part of the everyday practice.

I will also give feedback for the attunement.
Best wishes :F0
onelove1580

Post by onelove1580 »

Dear Master,
I would like to receive Usui reiki master /teacher attunement.

Name: HyunJeong Ki

I am already attuned to USUI Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree.

Attunement requested and style: USUI MASTER/Teacher

Since I've attund the 2nd USUI Reiki from master Mohan, I've practiced USUI Reiki for family and friends and domestic/wild adnimals. I would like to pursue my study and practice as I know how Reiki changed my life and I would like to help other people and animals with Reiki.

Thank you very much..
Love and light,
HyunJeong
karenpsycho

Post by karenpsycho »

Attunement Request Format

Name: Karen Woodcock
Age 39

Have you introduced yourself at the forum? Yes

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement?
Yes
Attunement Style and level:
Kundalini reiki booster 5

I have been studying reiki for a few years now and I am seeking to increase my knowledge and improve.

Additional information:
I am attuned to Usui Reiki Master Level and Kundalini Reiki up to booster level 4

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC
and feedback them regularly. (Except newbie)
if, ok then only submit the post. :
Tabion

Post by Tabion »

As I have written in an introduction topic of mine, I am finally ready for further attunements, which I am kindly asking for :)

Name: Adrian Zabilski
Age: 20 (born 26th of May, 1988; so it's quite close :) )

I have introduced myself a long time ago (over a year) and added some more several minutes ago :)

Attunement Style and level: Usui ReiKi level 2

As I've said earlier, from the very beginning I was intrested in spiritual progress. About a year ago I've been attuned to Usui Reiki on the 1st level and since then I've been using it to help others and - when it was needed - myself. Thanks to my previous training, even though I was "only" a newbie to Reiki system, I was able to send healing energy no matter the distance was - so when I only could I waas doing my best to help people in need (i am talking about healing requests from this forum too, of course ;) )

Now I am ready to take a next step, since I can clearly feel that my abbilities are now at a highest level of mine - I need to get attuned in order to wider Sahasrara-padma, Anahata and the main stream, not to mention the rest.

I am very thankful and appreciate Your help - thanks to You, Mohan, i was able to help suffering people. Thank You very much!

Hope the next level will make me Understand beter and fuse with this Holy Wholeness which a part of we all are and - of course - enable me to do better as a Lightworker.

love,
Tabion :)