USUI LEVEL II ATTUNEMENT ON 16 SEP 2009

Your feedback is appreciated.
dJoshi

USUI LEVEL II ATTUNEMENT ON 16 SEP 2009

Post by dJoshi »

Many Many thanks to Master Mohan for Usui Level 2 Attunement, I really appreciate you to guide and help us in this spiritual path.

My experience was normal just like my last level 1 remote attunement there was nothing special like white light, sound or specific tingling but at last I felt something I gained.
Reason is, we are always waiting for something to happen and at this time we are very sensitive.
I was in the meditative pose for about 30-40 Minutes; at 10:00 AM immediate after received massage on forum I called attunement. There was nothing for 15-20 min after that I became in to unconscious state and then I pray to Dr Usui and God then something was happening in my head and felt light spreading in my brow charka. I was dull then immediately I became energetic. I felt very calm and cool. a peaceful feeling it was up to my satisfaction level finally I realized now I am Successfully attuned.

I learnt from both of my attunement that we are always have desire to happen something extra ordinary and with this way we becoming into un coconscious state where our demand became null and then we feel something.

Thanks a lot once again,

Deepesh
Beeholtz

Re: USUI LEVEL II ATTUNEMENT ON 16 SEP 2009

Post by Beeholtz »

one thing i can tell you is that every attunement is different. I was attuned to level 1 usui reiki by another website, and level 2 about 3 times from this website . i just got my level 3 usui reiki attunement however on sep 16!! let me know if you want to know anything else as i remember i had questions too a lot and still do

Brandon

Virginia beach virginia, u.s.
mika

Re: USUI LEVEL II ATTUNEMENT ON 16 SEP 2009

Post by mika »

Dear Mohan,
Thank you for Usui Reiki II attunement. My Reiki I attun was direct with a master and was very different experience. That time it was a bit too emotional. This time however, I felt strong energy passing through my body, calm and powerful. I had great meditation.
With love and light
Mika :)