Require distant energy healing for Sreedevi Gupta

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
jclpankajgupta

Require distant energy healing for Sreedevi Gupta

Post by jclpankajgupta »

My wife Sreedevi Gupta met an road accident app 50 days ago, thereafter she was treated in hospital, she has recovered injury but due to accident developed blood clotting in veins which is called Deep Vein Thrombosis, thereafter according injections going on but she is not recovering from it, so requested to heal her left leg and thigh, pl help her and our family to recover fast, pl pl pl help us.

pankaj gupta
KARTIK

Re: Require distant energy healing for Sreedevi Gupta

Post by KARTIK »

sending healing to her. but if possible please tell little more information about her which will make easier to send healing. :F0
jclpankajgupta

Post by jclpankajgupta »

Well friend thanks for sending healing, this blood clotting problem is serious as if blood clots breaks and travel to heart or lungs then it can be threatening as per doctor, recommended medical treatment is going on, pl help us, we are in deep tension and stress, hey GOD help us.

A request to sequeraji and Mohanji pl pl help,

Regards

Pankaj Gupta
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Healing is sent for her highest good and situation involved.

Well done! Dear Kartik. Keep it up. I too join you to help Pankaj ji and family.
love,
Mohan
dJoshi

Post by dJoshi »

Dear Pankaj,

Need not to worry she will be fine soon, God is there,
please take care for her,
Healing is sent for her highest good.

Love and Light,

Deepesh
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
hello pankaj ji, sorry for late reply.

just finished the second session of healing and its OK .The first session was little painfull.

if you are using net at home then you can also use the HLS (The Holistic Light Sphere) as a Divine Source of Energy, otherewise you can download it n use the printout (dosent matter that its B/W or colored)

http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... here#p3139

Whats abt ur Wife? is there any improvement???
My Wishesh with Her. :V: :gL
:F0
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Pankaj,
I am sure Sreedevi bhabiji will be healed. :F0
My thanks to Pradeep, Karthik, Deepesh & members.
Pankaj happens to be a very good friend I made on THC. A wonderful individual. He also happens to be the one who introduced me to healing by Mudras, whose power & efficacy in healing with gentleness is amazing.
Thanks to Pankaj I was able to control my Asthma symptoms & keep it in check.

Members please join in by numbers, you have a chance to prove yourself as life savers.
Sending the highest forms of energy & love.

Members please also note, send healing & love to Sreedeviji with innocence & intent to heal for highest good.
Please no guided & directional healing techniques unless experienced. all for a good reason.
My thanks to you all . May you all be blessed.

Holistic medicine advice in such cases:
Eat plenty of fresh fruits. fruit pieces or chunks preferable over fruit juices as always. if diabetic check the sweet fruit intake.
Papaya & Pineapple are very beneficial.

Dietary supplement, Nattokinase capsule as directed only & only by a qualified docter. Nattokinase is an enzyme isolated from the vegetable cheese Natto(kind of tofu); a typical and popular soybean food in the Japanese diet. Nattokinase has been found to have blood clot dissolving abilities and prevents the aggregation of red blood cells.
Nattokinase may be taken with or without food. Take with a few ounces of water. Use under medical supervision. Nattokinase is contraindicated in any condition associated with bleeding or combined with blood thinning agents such as warfarin (Coumadin), aspirin, or other blood thinners. Very careful on this

No significant nattokinase side effects have yet been reported in the medical literature when used without other anticoagulants. One action of this natural substance is as a blood thinner, hence those on Coumadin, aspirin, or other anticoagulants need to be careful and discuss with their doctor the use of a nattokinase supplement. Using nattokinase along with warfarin or aspirin could enhance bleeding risk.
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Reiki healing also is on from my way.

Nemaste, hope she heals very soon and meanwhile all those around her feel peace at mind.

love and light for u all
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

She is under the light of the lightworkers. My healings with her. I wil soon post in facebook too asking for help from the groups of healers.
jclpankajgupta

Post by jclpankajgupta »

Dear All,

Thanks to everyone for kind healing support, well on this Wednesday on 16/02/11 her ultrasound Doppler will be done to see the recent status, at present blood thinner injections are given morning and evening(low molecular weight heparin) as another medicine suggested by stephenji i will consult and start after wednesday. One again great thanks, please go on sending healings, their are very possibility as she can get fully cured from Thrombosis as this is accident generated only, presently things are in hands of God.

Light and Love
Pankaj Gupta
lolly2012

Post by lolly2012 »

Sorry to hear about your situation,

Reiki healing love and light coming your way
from lolly2012 and wez2012

blessings x
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Sending healing and love to ur wife and all involved.
love and light.
jclpankajgupta

Post by jclpankajgupta »

Dear friends

Thanks overall their is an improvement but still hot healing required so pl pl pl send lot healing to her, pl help us to cure fast.

Love & Light

Pankaj Gupta
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, all,

I'd like to bring this thread up for others to read/re-read because I have a feeling one is needed. I am sending her a healing session of the Blue for her leg, in particular. I was scrolling through the distant healing requests and this jumped out at me, even though it's been awhile.

I'm sending a healing of the Blue to her and am setting my intention that the energy will be used to move and smooth out the flow of both blood and energy until it's resolved for her highest good, and that of your family.

Namaste.