Chakra meditation

Nir_dhanak

Chakra meditation

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Hello namaste,
i want to learn how to meditation on all chakras.
Please send me any links or guide me please
god bless you
regards
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Chakra meditation

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0

Nir_dhanak

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Blank post?????......:-(:-(
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Plz update your browsers Flesh plugin
Nir_dhanak

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Sorry pradeep ji
actually the fact is that i am using internet through my cell phone. Wich does not supports flash ...that's why i saw blank post. No worry i 'll look at it frm cyber cafe.. Thank you very much...

God bless..
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Nirmal ji

Whatever I've read (However never tried) in books/websites, at first you need to know a little about Ashtang yoga:

The Eight Angas of this yoga are: YAMA, NIYAMA, ASAN, PRANAYAM, PRATYAHAR, DHARANA, DHYAAN & SAMAADHI

The chakra cleansing exercise accomplishes pranayama, pratyhara, and dharana all at once being an excellent preparation before meditation or other practices of laya yoga.

According to Hatha yoga the sounds of Seven Chakras are approximately:

Lam - muladhara chakra
Vam - swadhistana chakra
Ram - manipura chakra
Yam - Heart chakra
Ham - vishudda chakra
Aum - third eye chakra, and
AH for Crown chakra

First Five Sounds pronounced as lamngh, vamngh, ramngh, yamngh, and hamngh. In the Nepalese and Tibetan tradition it is often pronounced la, va, ra, ya, ha.

To Start One Type of Chakra Meditation, we use these sounds:

You may do all steps as many times as you like (many recommends up to 16 times).

Step# 1
Inhale and visulize a brilliant bright light from the base of the spine into the MULADHARA chakra.

As we exhale visualize the chakra opening like a lotus flower while saying LAM

Step # 2

On the next inhale visualize a brilliant bright light moving up from the base of the spine to the SWADHISTHANA chakra.

As we exhale we vibrate aloud the sound, VAM, also visualize the chakra opening like the petals of a lotus flower

Step # 3

Likewise from the base of the spine we visualize a brilliant bright light and as we inhale it moves upward purifying the MANIPURA chakra

and as we exhale the seed syllable RAM vibrating aloud as we visualize the chakra opening.

Step # 4

Then visualizing again a brilliant bright light at the base of the spine we inhale it up to the heart center and on exhale say the bija mantra YAM as the chakra opens.

Step # 5

Same, visualize a brilliant bright light at the base of the spine, inhaling it up the spine as a white light into the throat chakra

and as we exhale say HAM as we visualize the petals of the chakra opening.

Step # 6

On the next inhale we breathe up a brilliant white light from the grounded tailbone connecting into the third eye (AJNA chakra) and as the petals open as we exhale saying a long AUM only once.

Step # 7

Then we visualize a brilliant bright white light at the base of the spine and as we inhale visualize it rising to to the crown chakra

and as we resonate out loud a long AHHHH deep within the brain and upward we visualize the chakra opening so that our energy is as an open self supporting balanced conduit between the earth and the sky extended in an effortless self supported equipoise.

At this point we can engage in other practices for self healing, or begin a silent meditation, or simply be finished for the time being.

Regards