Sukhasana (Easy pose) is a comfortable seated position for meditation. Sukhasana is a popular Yoga pose this position helps to concentrate on breathing and the body. It strengthens the lower back and opens the groin and hips.
It also promotes the inner calm.
- Meditation Yoga Pose L1 Meditation Yoga Pose L1
- Meditation Yoga Pose L2 Meditation Yoga Pose L2
- Meditation Yoga Pose L3 Meditation Yoga Pose L3
- Meditation Yoga Pose M1 Meditation Yoga Pose M1
- Meditation Yoga Pose M2 Meditation Yoga Pose M2
- Meditation Yoga Pose M3 Meditation Yoga Pose M3
Sukhasana - Easy Yoga Pose सुखासन Image Gallery 1
Image Gallery 2
With the buttocks on the floor, cross the legs, placing the feet directly below the knees. Rest the hands on the knees with the palms facing up.
Keep your spine straight and press on the sit bones down to the ground. Drop the shoulders down and back, and press the chest towards the front of the room.
Relax the face, jaw, and belly. Let the tongue rest on the roof of the mouth, just behind the front teeth.
Breathe deeply through the nose down into the belly.
Also Read From Kundalini Yoga - SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA Asanas - Yoga posture in kundalini yoga