Ethereal Crystal Attunements Record 16, July, 2011

After attunement list displays here
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Ethereal Crystal Attunements Record 16, July, 2011

Post by hotice_steve »

dear members,
the ethereal crystal attunements for all those who enrolled have been done. kindly take them down as guided in my enrollment request post.
kindly download and use the current manual. the new manual will be uploaded for your download in a few days time as i am upgrading it.
i am using my mobile phone to type and post this as my internet is down. kindly bear with me. i will be further updating post With proper records as soon as i can get online on my computer.
blessings.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Ethereal Crystal Attunements Record 16, July, 2011

Post by hotice_steve »

ETHEREAL CRYSTALS ATTUNEMENT RECORDS for 16, July, 2011
Dear Lightworkers,
The Ethereal Crystals Attunements were Manifested for the below listed members.
Kindly take each level namely EC1; EC2; EC3; or EC4; EC5 ; EC6 separately, after a gap of not less than 5 days.

These Attunements came to you as a Divine Gift of Love from myself- Stephen & THC.
You can start using/meditate on the crystals mentioned in the EC1 level before going to EC2 level & so on.
You can request a Certificate after completing each EC group by contacting Mohan.

It will be greatly appreciated if you support us in Holistic Orphan Care program
Also if you would simply send your blessings to
HOLISTIC LIGHT SPHERE (HLS). and include it in your daily prayer and /or healing session.
You may send blessings and healing to needy people. Kindly see
Distant Energy Healing or/and may send blessings and healing to Holistic Light Sphere. May be plant a tree and save environment, or/and Visit orphan children and do something for them. etc.
If you simply wish to give extra support to theholisticcare.com for the maintenance of this website. Your thoughtful support is heartfelt and greatly appreciated!
Any random act of humanity is your payment in full.
Your healing is greatly appreciated in exchange of the attunements.
Offering energy healing at THC will give you more practical knowledge. Taking this step also brings the professional greater responsibility.

[list]The Attunee List for......

EC 1-2-3

• Pradeep Singh Shaktawat
• Chandresh Kumar Chatlani
• Saille Simonetti
• Deepesh Joshi
• Ali Al Dosari
• Brad Kaye
• Abdol Amir Ziyaeefar
• Nicola Walkden
• Monika Agarwal
• Nagadeep Konduri
• Kartik Upreti
• Rahul Bhattacharjee
[/list][/color]
[list]EC 10-11-12

• Kathleen Apea[/list][/color]

Thank you all, It was my pleasure.
Kindly note a comprehensively detailed manual is on the way half done. You will have it by next week. Till then use the old manual. Kathleen Apea can email me for EC 10-11-12.
Any doubts posts in the feedback
God Bless