Hello I am Ashley.

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
Ashleyh

Hello I am Ashley.

Post by Ashleyh »

Hello I am Ashley. I live in Mississippi, USA. I have 3 children and have been married 10 years. I became very interested in Reiki a few months ago, but here in MS it is 125.00 per attunement. I began to search for information on where I could get an attunement that was affordable and this led me to Holistic Care. I wish to learn Reiki to help people for free. Here in MS anyone wishing to be healed has very few option and both people charge 100.00 an hour. My astrological forecast also warned me that I learn how to vibrationally heal myself or become a victim. I am no victim and am here ready to learn. I am especially interested in Kundalini as I started the yoga a few weeks ago.
Saille

Re: Hello I am Ashley.

Post by Saille »

Namaste, Ashley and welcome to THC!
Vibrational healing is very powerful, and as complex as it is simple! Funny how it works--you learn one thing, and in following the thread you're led in deeper and into other areas, and next thing you know it you'll be adept and teaching others, I suspect!
I look forward to reading your posts and of your adventures into the inward spiral of spirituality.
Be the peace you seek,
Saille
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Namaskar Asley,
Glad to find you here at THC.I donot know what Vibrational healing is,but want to know.Well,glad to find that you are very much attracted to Kundalini .But I think before kundalini reiki,you should have enrolled for Usui.Well,whatever that be, have patience and go through forum topics.I often go through past topics.It gives much knowledge.Thanks.
Ashleyh

Post by Ashleyh »

Thank you for your knowledge. I try to just follow the path they (deity) lead me. I never know why. Sometimes its great and sometimes its hard but always turns out to be the best for me. They have removed people and things from my life and provided me with the people and things I needed to grow spiritually. I trust them fully to lead me down the path I need :D For some reason I am drawn to Kundalini and I have no idea why. They will let me know later on I guess.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Ashley,
Hello & welcome to THC.
Saille wrote:I look forward to reading your posts and of your adventures into the inward spiral of spirituality.
Great words by my friend Sailleji. :wD what more can I say but repeat them.
Feel free to share your experiences.
Kindly use the on page search options to search for topics & have a look at the newbie section.
Blessings.