Chakra meditation technique

Saille

Chakra meditation technique

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

Tonight I asked my Guides for a meditation to help me address how to work more directly on the chakras. Immediately, I received the following:

Get comfortable, do cleansing breaths, and send Light down from the crown chakra throughout until it roots into the ground.

1. Start with the mukti path, moving from the root chakra up to the crown chakra, moving energy from density/manifestation up to expansiveness and pure consciousness.

On an inhalation, bring energy up into your root chakra (Muladhara), filling each cell with pure Light. On the exhalation, feel the Light pushing all damage and density out of the cells. Feel your chakra filling with rich, vibrant red, filled with Light from within. On each inhalation, feel the energy pushing more damage out, replacing it with pure Light. Visualize red or Light-filled red. Keep this up until you can see and feel your chakra spinning in and out, smoothly, easily. You will know when it's time to move to the next chakra.

When you move onto the next chakra, slow your breathing down a bit, then bring it back up through your Muladhara, visualizing it's rich red spin and health and up your spine (your sushumna) to your second chakra, the sacral (Svadhisthana) chakra. Feel the energy on each inhalation infusing and filling each cell in your body, feel it working to repair, release, cleanse, free up your chakra, exhaling any density (I see this as a muddy color). Continue this, seeing the chakra below it spinning and colored, as well.

Repeat this process with all chakras until you finish with the 7th chakra, the crown (Sahasrara). Be sure to send Light to/envision both the front and the back of the chakras, as well as the Muladhara grounding you and your Sahasrara spinning up into and through the top of your subtle body. The energy along the spine will feel like a funnel, becoming lighter and losing density/form as you move upward.

Pause to find stillness, even as you enjoy the chakral system's health.

Then send the energy back down through the bhukti path, down from the Sahasrara chakra, until you reach the Muladhara chakra. Feel the energy in your spine, alive and thriving, taking more form and density as it again roots you into being.

Once you are ready, come back to awareness and physical reality.

I still have work to do on my lower chakras, but I believe I was able to do a lot of work on my chakral system and that it may help others. It's so easy to intellectualize the things we learn about and not understand how to put it into practical use!

Namaste.

p.s. I am always learning. My apologies if I have used any Sanskrit terms and/or concepts incorrectly.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Chakra meditation technique

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille,
No need for apologies. Its fine.

I like your technique, Thanks for sharing.
Nice of you.
Blessings.