Usui Reiki Level 1 Attunement Feedback

Your feedback is appreciated.
Amethyst

Usui Reiki Level 1 Attunement Feedback

Post by Amethyst »

Dear Mohan :F0

I called down my Usui Reiki Level 1 Attunement at 2 am US central time - immediately I felt a complete sense of calm, my hands were warm and tingling and there was no question that it had begun...throughout I also experienced some sensations in separate chakra locations ~ the sensations around my heart were the most amazing.

I felt the flow of energy subside eventually and was just left with the best overall sense of well-being that is still with me now.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I will take this time to practice and get better acquainted with this new energy until I am prepared to advance to level 2. Meanwhile it is self treatments and sharing with others - I do absolutely plan to give back and remain active in this community by offering healing energies to members in need.

Again, thank you so much and many blessings to you ~
Love and light,
Lyndsey
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Usui Reiki Level 1 Attunement Feedback

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Lyn,
Wonderful to have your feedback.
Recommend you to do Chakra Healing (front & back if possible) & Grounding. If you are not familiar with this do ask. It will help you to clear blocks & open up & use more energy.
Just enjoy the energy on each position. Not necessary to visualize anything. Keep it simple
Also try REIKI MEDITATION. It will make you a strong Reiki Channel.
All the best & keep healing whenever you get a chance.
God Bless.